- chapter 42 -

Y/N DOWNEY

Liked by louispartridge_, oliviarodrigo, jennaortega, itsmarcelruiz and 3,691,013 others

y/ndowney: here's us after performing!! so happy and proud of miss olivia rodrigo! thank you for letting me be apart of dv liv :')

view all comments

username: ID RISK IT ALL FOR THEM

username: so we all know this is about josh right?

username: username yes omg !!! him and that blonde girl LMAO who even is she???

oliviarodrigo: y/n i love you with EVERYTHING

y/ndowney: oliviarodrigo < LIV LIV LIV 3

username: i want what they have

louispartridge_: give me picture creds.

y/ndowney: louispartridge_ < pic creds ig 🤢

jennaortega: louispartridge_ louis shut up and just get them home already damn 🙄🙄🙄

itsmarcelruiz: jennaortega right 🙄 he's taking too long.

username: THEIR FRIENDS WERE IN ON IT TOO 😭

y/nlove: like i've said b4. ladies and gentlemen, them.

william.franklyn.miller: do you get deja vu?

y/ndowney: william.franklyn.miller WILLIAMMM

username: it's giving me very much tswizzle vibes 🙏

y/nslemons: i need y/n to come out with an album already.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

y/n busted the door open, not even waiting for the two behind her to catch up before she was running up the stairs to the second floor.

"y/n!" she recognized louis' voice. "slow down!"

"run faster!"

after continuing to ignore max's calls purposely, knowing that he's angry, y/n was anxious to see josh's reaction. her skin was itching just thinking about it.

the door was already open so she threw herself into the door frame, expecting to see everyone piled onto the couch.

and they were... marcel and jenna were sitting on one couch and tom was sitting on the other.

she stopped moving and took a step back into the door frame when she saw who was standing in front of marcel and jenna.

max snapped his head around to the door once he heard foot steps rushing through.