Chapter 2

Lily Sartre, the female protagonist, is described by the author as having "beautiful brilliant blonde hair and fascinating emerald eyes." In addition to her oh-so-perfect beauty, she is also brilliant and excellent at everything else.

What do you expect? She's the female lead, therefore she'll have to be flawless throughout the story for even the three eggheads to fall in love with her.

At hindi ako naiinggit! Pfft. Whatever!

Let's just try and write down everything I know and remember about The Beauty Within as much as possible.

Lily Sarte, the heroine, has blonde hair and emerald eyes and is regarded as a symbol of innocence and purity.

The crown prince, Gabriel Vische de Auguste - silver hair, golden eyes, the guy with the brightest smile, etc., etc.

Daniel Ashter Voclain, the youngest duke, has black hair and dark blue eyes, and he's as scary as shit.

Noah Campion, the royal knight, has dark red hair, dark eyes, and is a fiercely loyal knight.

Iris Visage, the villain - red hair, brown eyes, a total beauty but a snob -

After an hour of jotting down what I remembered from the main characters, it's now the time to write about me, Violet Glyn.

The Glyn Countdom was only mentioned once in the book since they are part of the aristocracy. Shuta! Wala akong maalala kay Violet Glyn. I don't remember any Violet Glyn in the novel. This can only mean one thing, I am only an extra of this story. 

Hmm? No. The more I think about it, I'm one of those extra characters who bullied the female lead. So, I'm simply a minor villain since Iris is the main villainess?

My entire existence is dedicated to bringing out the best in the female protagonist. It makes no difference whether I live blissfully or die in vain, and that saddens me, makes me cry. I'm not sure where I'll be in the future.

Isn't this, however, a positive thing? I have complete control over my life.

Hininto ko na ang pagsusulat ang itinago ang mga ito at baka may makabasa. Tumayo ako sa harapan ng malaking salamin at tinitigan ang sarili ko.

Pinkish-white skin, light violet wavy yet smooth hair, and ruby eyes. In my world, this face can book a variety of commercial deals.

I'm a hottie!

My parents, Count Gilbert Glyn and Countess Lilian Glyn are members of the Merriole Kingdom's noble family. My family is one of the wealthiest in the country because my father owns so many enterprises, yet when it comes to politics, we remain politically neutral.

Our family is low-key. Thus, no threats of being killed. And, my parents seemed to be good. Humiga ako sa bed ko at nagpagulong-gulong. "What in the hell just happened to me?". Buti na lang alam ko ang mga memories ni Violet Glyn. After I realized that I'm inside a novel, all the memories came flooding into me.