Chapter 7

So that's Lily Sartre?

Despite the fact that she is dressed simply, she is stunning. Your beauty is unrivaled, as one would expect from a heroine. Teka, ano na kasi mangyayari? It's been years, siyempre hindi ko na matatandaan yung iba.

Whatever, I'm just going to watch them... like the others. Marami kaming spectator ngayon, curious sa bawat kilos ni Prince Gabriel. Pinanood namin na lumakad papalapit si Prince Gabriel kay Lily, napuno naman ng bulong-bulongan yung banquet hall.

Lily is behaving as if meeting the Crown Prince isn't such a big thing. In the novel, he was taken aback by this level of disinterest. It's as if he's thinking to himself, "Everyone's focus must be on me, so why isn't she looking at me?"

That feeling pique his interest in Lily. Mababaw lang, noh? Like I told you, this novel is full of cliches.

It looks like they are talking to each other. Mukhang malayo sila sa kinatatayuan ko (near buffet table) kaya hindi ko marinig yung pinag-uusapan nila. Although, alam ko naman na pinag-uusapan nila. Nothing important, it's just a normal greetings from lady to the crown prince.

But how can you call it normal when the prince is beaming from ear to ear? It's turning out precisely how it does in the book! They were just casually talking, but to the eyes of others, it's the other way around.

Many noble ladies will be curious about Lily, and since she comes from a baron family, she will be mocked by jealous hoes. She will then face hardships caused by different people but of course, to the rescue yung mga male leads niya.

Speaking of, the other two must be here too. Nasaan kaya sila?

"His Majesty the King and Her Highness the Queen will now enter!", oh? It's king and queen! This will be also my first time seeing them.

The king and queen must be exceedingly attractive, given the prince's godlike looks.

"Huh?", napakamot ako ng mata ko. Am I really seeing this? All of the people's attention is on the couple walking down the stairs.

"Thank you all for gathering here to congratulate the 21st birthday of our Gabriel and coming of age", aren't they look normal? Parang yung kapitbahay lang namin. Then, where did does genes came from?

"Everybody enjoy your time at the banquet", Queen.

This is a scam.

Napansin ko naman na lumapit si Cyan sa King. Oh right, he's his direct knight. 

Umalis na ako sa may buffet table. Naramdaman ko na kasing parang may nakatingin saakin. Kung sino man yun, napansin na ata niyang ang dami ko ng kinakain. Kumuha lang ako ng ilang pirasong fingerfood and a glass of champagne tsaka ako lumayo doon. 

Teka? Nasaan na si Candice? Bigla-biglang nawawala yun.