Chapter 51

Prince Gabriel, the second prince of the Merriole Kingdom, has already shown astounding feats. Royal education, sword technique, and even his looks. It may seem like he was blessed with everything. Although it's what the world says about him, he felt something was lacking. It was the throne. 

Honestly, there shouldn't be a battle for the throne as a lot of nobles support the current crown prince and his older brother, Prince Uriel. But due to his inferiority to his older brother, he did something a sibling should not do. 

When the news broke that his brother died in an accident, he was then appointed as the new crown prince. He was still dissatisfied with the new seat he had taken from his brother, he was still on the lookout for a way to strengthen his seat. That's when he coincidentally found a young lady in the rural area. He took an interest and supported the near-ruined family secretly.

Things had been going perfectly in his way since his brother died in the accident. It was perfect until his supposed dead brother suddenly stormed the palace along with Duke Daniel Voclain, Marquis Visage, Marquis Bryne, and Captain Cyan Glyn with a warrant of arrest.

The news of Prince Gabriel's attempted murder and the sudden appearance of the first prince rocked the whole country.

Prince Gabriel was immediately thrown in the dungeon along with his accomplices, mainly the Simmons ducal family. The King made a public speech and explained everything, as the citizens of the Merriole Kingdom must know what really happened. Though this will have a huge impact on the royal family's name, a lot of people respect them as they are willing to punish their own blood for the betterment of the country.

Okay na sana kaya lang nakatakas yung ulaga, idagdag pa na nawawala si Lily. I don't know how Duke Simmons and Prince Gabriel were able to get out of the dungeon... pero tang*na nila! Kainis!

Oh right, since the Simmons family is being searched right now, kamusta na kaya si Candice? All of the Martel family are being confined to their estate. No one is allowed to get out, but I think it is okay to send a letter.

Kumuha ako ng papel at nagsimulang magsulat.

Dearest Candice,

I feel like it's been a while since I last sent you a letter or saw your face. I know that things must be hard for the Martel family right now, but I want you to know that whatever happens, you are still my friend. Iris and I miss you so much.

If there's something we can be of help with, please don't hesitate to let me know. Iris and I are ready to help our dearest friend.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Your dearest and most beautiful friend,

Violet

"Georgina!", tawag ko kay Georgina na busy maglinis ng kwarto ko. "Send this to Candice...", utos ko.

"But, my lady, how can I--"

"I know that you and the Martel's maids have a secret passageway and secret meeting places", putol ko sa palusot niya.