*•.¸♡𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙♡¸.•*

I feel a slight vibration against my thigh, it scared me a bit to be honest but really I'm just glad it wasn't my notification tone (as much as I love John Mulaney, there is a time and place for sitting on the bench) I ever so sneakily pull my phone out from my pocket to check the notification, making sure my teacher doesn't notice.

1 new message from bee boiii 🐝

I look to the other side of the classroom to see Tubbo sitting at his desk, slouching over his book with his phone inbetwern the pages . He meets my gaze and nods his head toward my lap where my phone rests. I reluctantly look back down and reply, not only to entertain him but me aswell.

IDK what the fuck u r reading but it sure as hell does not look like pride and prejudice.

Well...he wasn't exactly wrong, English literature is the most mundane subject ever in my opinion. But Diary of a Wimpy Kid however, is far more interesting. Way more interesting than Jane Austen anyway. I type back a reply from under the table, looking up at the front of the room every now and then to avoid getting caught. I've had my fair share of public humiliation in this class already, I'd prefer to not have my notes read aloud to the class again thank you very much.

Old English makes absolutely no sense to me

Diary of a wimpy kid however is a literary masterpiece

Jeff Kinney really knows how to hit different 😌

Harder than Jane could have ever hit anyway, no offence to her tho

She seemed like a bad bitch.

Do u have any idea what pride and prejudice is even about?

Not in the slightest

This is worth 10 percent of our grade you realise

Ok and? Not my fault Ms Hunt chose such a boring book

I seriously worry for you sometimes Isla

as you should babes I'm as mentally stable as glitterforever17 😙✌

oh god I remember her

she was the girl that made edible EOS lip balms right?

Yeah her lol

she has an onlyfans now 😊

...

What did you say

bet you didn't know that one

I watch Tubbo slowly look up from his lap, then slowly turn to me a with the funniest face in history, a mixture of disgust, astonishment, disapproval and complete and utter shock. I honestly should've taken a photo, it was priceless. I give him the biggest shit-eating grin I can muster and he quickly averts his gaze back down to his phone.

I really, REALLY wish I didn't

Yeah well too late lol

You know you love me xoxo

Anyway, ur just pressed because Rowley is better than you

Am I meant to be offended?