*•.¸♡𝘾𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙣♡¸.•*

Ranboo POV

"Thank you so much for watching chat, Uhhhh who are we gonna raid?" I ask typing away rather aggressively on my keyboard. "Oh, Punz is live! Alright we'll raid him then. Ok chat, go head on over to Punz' stream, go send him some love and I will see you guys in the next stream. Bye!!!" I end the stream and relax back into my unicorn chair. I rip the mask and glasses from my face and throw them behind me, leaving them to fend for themselves in the mess of my room. I'll have to scavenge to try and find it later but right now I just want to relax. It's been a long day and a long stream and I want to do nothing more than collapse into my bed and sleep the day away, but unfortunately relaxing will have to be put on hold, because being a youtuber takes a lot of effort and I desperately need to edit a video. Reluctantly, I pull up the video and get to work.

I've always found it difficult to concentrate when working. I get distracted VERY easily, it also doesn't help that I have an attention span of a goldfish, So whenever I'm working, whether it be editing a video or schoolwork I always tend to have something playing in the background. I'm not sure how the science behind it works but it helps me focus a lot. You'd think it would have the opposite effect, that it would distract me even more but it really has helped me. It's honestly pathetic how dependent I've become on music in the past couple of years, but as long as it help gets the job done I don't see a problem with it.

Sometimes I like to switch it up a bit and play a stream in the background instead. It's not that I get sick of Neil Cicieraga (Don't think anyone ever could) but it gets a bit far when you start mumbling the lyrics to The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny under you're breath subconsciously while in the middle of a test, so I like to inter-change between the two. I decide on listening to a stream and check twitch to see who's live, getting disappointed when only seeing Punz in my online following list. I don't particularly feel like watching him at the moment so I start to browse through different categories for a little bit. I usually just stick to gameplays of Undertale or Minecraft but when I click on the categories I find that music is trending relatively high. Curious, I take a look and click on the first stream that pops up. I let the ads play and pull the video back up, getting back to work. Only to be abruptly by a sudden loud screech blasting through my headphones, making me jump out of my seat. I click back on the stream to see what happened being greeted with complete and utter chaos.

People are screaming and shouting at each other, someone fell on the floor and is clutching their back in pain, there is a rather short girl screaming at an older guy and repeatedly throwing a tennis ball at him, others are filming and laughing trying to hold the girl back and a girl with pink hair is trying to bring their attention to the screen.

I start to laugh, like genuinely laugh, harder than I have in a long time. They all finally realise what has happened and look at the screen in horror, which makes me laugh even more. There is about 1k people watching and chat is going absolutely insane. But once they realise they are live, the chaos doesn't stop there.

"WHO THE HELL CLICKED IT!?" shouts a girl with short brown hair, the one that was yelling at the older guy from before. "PHIL I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT WAS YOU!"

"HOW COULD IT BE ME?, YOU WERE BEATING ME HALF TO DEATH WITH A TENNIS BALL!!!" Says Phil, poor guy was clutching his arm in pain as a result of the abuse.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK WAS IT??"

"Whoever did it, it doesn't matter, because in case you haven't realised Harvey. WE ARE STILL LIVE IN FRONT OF 1K FUCKING PEOPLE!!" yells a tall guy with shaggy brown hair, his voice getting progressively louder with each word.

"I hate to break up this cute little squabble you guys have going on over here but Harvey, your friend is in pain on the floor," says a girl with long blonde hair, giggling to herself from the side of the frame. Harvey snaps her attention to the floor where the guy is lying on the floor, clutching his back in agony.