*•.¸♡𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣♡¸.•*

Tubbo POV:

"Why do I have to be here?" I ask, my hand unwillingly attached to Isla's as she drags me through the city streets. Normally I wouldn't be particularly bothered by this, but my arm has been numb for the past five minutes as a result of her yanking it so hard. Not exactly how I imagined to be spending my Saturday evening, but that's out of my control.

"You know why idiot, I told you like eight times on our way here."

She's right, I do know why, and it's a reasonable enough, but that still doesn't change the fact that I don't really want to be here. Social interaction isn't exactly my fortè, and having to explain how Twitch works to a whole company isn't exactly an admirable situation for me.

She lets go of my hand and I rub my arm in an attempt to make it hurt less, although she is short and appears weak, Isla is relatively strong. She opens the door for me, edging me to step inside.

"Ok, so let me get this straight, in a spur of the moment attempt to save your job - which you fucked up in the first hour mind you - you suggested that Mars Radio makes a Twitch channel to get listeners more involved?" She guides me through a bunch of hallways and rooms, many of the rooms occupied by people talking into a mic and playing around with an intimidating set of different buttons.

"Yup." She pauses outside of one of the doors and peers inside, she sees someone inside and quickly whips her head around.

"And he agreed?" She pushes me away from the door and sighs.

"He said it wasn't that bad of an idea, but he doesn't believe that it will work, he also said he would like to see me try."

"So instead of trying yourself, you brought your introverted streamer friend to explain it for you."

"What do you mean introverted, you said it yourself," she faces me and puts her arms up like a robot. "I AM EXTROVERTED." she says with stiff expression, mocking me.

"Oh shut up." I smile and watch Isla collect herself then walk into the studio. She waltzes right on in there, a sudden form of confidence about her one not present just a little bit ago. She doesn't bother to knock but that's just how she is, obnoxious in the best way possible. I smile to myself a bit and follow her inside.

Here are some things you should know about Isla Harlow, aged 16 and 3 quarters:

-She is a very ambitious person, like ambitious to the point were she burns out at other people's expenses. She once stayed awake for 3 days straight to make a present for her dad's birthday, it was a mixtape with all of his favourite songs sung by her, plus some songs she wrote for him herself. He flew out on a month long business trip the day before his birthday however, even though he said he would be there. She never had the heart to give it to him, so she gave it to my dad instead. He absolutely loves it and plays it around the house and in the car every time she stays over.

-She came out as bisexual early last year after watching Spider-Man Homecoming and liking both Peter and MJ. She also ended up having a massive crush on a girl in our grade called Natasha, understandably so, there was no denying that she was really pretty.

-She is relatively well known around school, she has a lot of other friends from her classes and parties she goes to, but she never hangs out with them outside of school. She says it's because she needs me for homework answers, but she makes it known that she genuinely does care about me, just not verbally.

-Her middle name is Elizabeth and she despises it, I make fun of her for it by putting it in all her birthday and christmas cards.

-Once in 7th grade, I was going up to a girl I liked to ask her to be my valentine, and I tripped over my shoelaces. Isla fell over with me at the same time to share the load of embarrassment, even going as far to throw her hair clip on the ground to say we both tripped over it. The girl still rejected me, but I was still thankful for Isla, I ended up giving her my flowers instead. That's the type of stuff she does. She goes out of her way to embarrass herself to either help her friends or make people laugh, that's why everyone likes her.