*•.¸♡𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨♡¸.•*

The car ride back to Tubbo's was terribly quiet. The only sound present in the car being the slight whir of the engine and the passing traffic outside. It sounds comforting from an outside perspective but after the day we've just had, it was beyond awkward, borderline excruciating. The silence was slowly but surely killing me and it wasn't like I didn't try to break the ice, there were several times where I opened my mouth, ready to start a conversation but drop it, too scared that Phil will shout at me, he was still terribly pissed at me and I wasn't about to take that chance, so I stay silent. Tubbo sitting in the back, head on the windowsill watching the buildings go by, Phil keeping his eyes intently on the road ahead and me, sitting shotgun wringing my fingers together tightly and bouncing my knee. I come to realise I can't take the silence anymore, so in a impulsive moment of courage I ask "Yo, have you got an aux cord?"

"Uh, yeah try the center console." Phil replies, eyes still glued intently on the Hyundai in front. I scavenge my way through his terribly unorganized car and eventually find the aux, connecting it to my phone and putting on a random playlist. Even if it wasn't conversation, at least it was something .

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance starts to play, not exactly the first choice I would pick for a car ride but it'll have to do. After a while of Gerard Way playing through my ears, I find myself getting more into it, tapping my foot to the beat and mumbling the lyrics to myself subconsciously. Tubbo starts to softly sing from the back of the car, which is ironic considering what type of song is playing, he now sits fully up from his resting position. Even Phil starts to nod his head a bit. Glad that the awkwardness of the situation diminished, I relax a bit, allowing myself to comfortably look out the window, it was nice and relaxing. Until Tubbo decides to belt out the chorus.

"TEENAGERS SCARE, THE LOVING SHIT OUTTA ME!" I jump in my seat a bit, not only from Tubbo's sudden outburst but from Phil swerving at the shock. You'd think after that any reasonable person would stop right? Well not Tubbo.

"THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE'LL BLEED," he keeps screaming the lyrics, loud enough for the whole city to hear. "SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES, OR STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE." He gets all up in my face, edging me on to on sing along with him, I glance over at Phil who (to my surprise) seems to be enjoying himself. "MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE, BUT NOT ME."

Tubbo glares at me expectantly, his gaze pressuring me to join in. I look over at Phil for permission, he only smiles and keeps his gaze on the road, but that's enough for me to give in.

"TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!"

"THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE WILL BLEED!"

"SO DARKEN OR CLOTHES OR STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE." Both of us start edging Phil on, attempting to get him to sing along with us, a small smirk imminent on his face as a result of Tubbo's terrible air guitar. It's obvious he's enjoying himself.

"MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BUT NOT ME!" We impatiently await his reponse, now fuly out of my seat, seatbelt long gone, we sit smirking at him. He smiles.

"ALL TOGETHER NOW!!" He shouts, and just like that we all break out in song.

We all start singing together as loud as we possibly can, our vocal chords breaking with each high or low note. All of us are out of key, none of us actually trying to sing. To anyone else listening, it would sound atrocious but none of us gave any fucks. We were having fun. We pull up to a traffic light and look over at each other, still belting the lyrics. Phil takes his hand off the wheel to make a microphone, pretending it's a concert. A car pulls up next to us, a teenage girl and her dad at the wheel. I roll down the window and start singing in her direction, kind of serenading her from the car. She looks over and me and pulls out her phone, starting to record me. I may as well put on a show I think to myself and pull my leg up, starting to strum it like a guitar. She starts laughing, howling even which brings an even bigger smile to my face.