*•.¸♡𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙣 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢♡¸.•*

In retrospect, 2 months doesn't sound like a long time. And objectively you're right. 2 months, 61 days total. Not very long right?

Then why does it feel like 5 days.

A how the fuck did so much happen.

- 2 million followers on twitch
- Twitch partnership
- Officially the most streamed radio station in all of the United Kingdom.
- A full team of employees under our belt
- School exams, tests (all somehow with good grades intact)

And a new found love for guy 6,826 kilometres across the Atlantic Ocean.

The answer for this phenomenon I may never know, but I do know is that time flies when you're having fun.

And maybe that was the answer.

I was having so much fun that time just passed me by. I wasn't focussed on when the school bell rang, I wasn't focused on when my shift ended or when my next assignment was to be handed in, what grade I got on a test, what people think of me.

I lived in the moment without a single fucking care.

And boy, does recognising that feel good.

But unfortunately not all good feelings last forever, and logically the only way to go when you're at the top, is straight down. Which most definitely sucks.

Especially when it's your birthday.

---

"How long until the end of class?" I ask Tubbo. He looks up from his notebook with a look of annoyance.

"5 minutes since the last time you asked," he states unenthusiastically as his eyes fall back to his geometry homework.

"Well I'm sorry. Don't blame me for wanting to get out of this shit hole. I don't how much longer I can stand Amelia doing the same TikTok dance over and over again." We both share a glance over to Amelia's group of friends doing the berries and cream dance for the 8th time in a row.

"I thought you were friends with her?" Tubbo asks, his uninterested tone now traded for one of curiosity.

"Barely. Only reason I kind of know her is because she drove me home from school a couple times, and trust me, those were some desperate times." I shiver at the thought of her beat up car and horrible taste in music.

"Oh, I swore I've seen you guys hang out once before." He presents it almost as a question.

"You would fortunately be mistaken. I wouldn't dare hang out with that group ever. The way they talk about each other may as well be considered toxic waste." He spares me a glance from his homework as he gives a small chuckle.

"Why are you so desperate to leave school anyway?" He asks, his attention now focused entirely to me.

"Because it's my birthday maybe? It sucks enough that I have to be in school on my special day already. Let alone deal with that straight girl bullshit."

"Don't act like you aren't partly straight. You're bisexual for a reason, Isla."

"Listen, ok! There are only a few exceptions to my sexuality. Sebastian Stan being one of them," Tubbo spares me an amused look. "He is a god send living amongst us and don't act like you don't fucking know it."

He scoffs at me and starts to pack up his homework.

"What about that boy toy you met through Mars? Is he an exception on your 'Men I tolerate list'". Tubbo replies, venom lacing his words like a snake. I ignore the aggression passively.

"Yes, actually. Mark, Sebastian Stan and Tom Holland," I pause to consider the list. "Oh! And late 2000's Bradley Cooper." He looks at me with disappointment.