*•.¸♡𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚♡¸.•*

Tw: Mild harrassment, explicit language.

I hop off the bus at the city centre and skate the rest of the way there, unplugging my headphones, bringing Left Hand Free by alt-j to a halt. I don't often come to the city - just every now and then with Tubbo - but I come enough to be familiar with my surroundings, and familiar with the dangers of them.

I reach a crosswalk and get of my board, waiting for the light to go green. Out of my peripherals I see a man walk up to lights, standing a little too close for comfort. Out of instinct I clutch the pepper spray attached to my keychain and jingle it a bit to alert him of what I am holding, he backs away. The lights change and I swiftly make my way across the street in a rather desperate attempt to get away from the man, see what I mean by scary?

I notice Mr. Soot waiting outside the Mars building for me, I walk up to him and hide behind him a bit as the man passes us by. He attempts to walk up to us but Mr. Soot serves him a glare and he backs away.

He looks back down at me and gestures for me to step back, now that the man is gone.

"Well that was gross," he says putting his hand on my shoulder "You alright?"

"Yeah, just a bit scared is all,"

"Did you threaten him with pepper spray!?" he asks gesturing towards the small can still in my grip, my knuckles turning white, I let go and look up at him and laugh.

"No, but I kind of wish I did."

"You should've, I would've if I were you." He says cracking his knuckles.

"I know you would and that's why we are going inside."

We walk in and he instructs me to sit down while he tries to find Philza, the man himself. I sit down on one of the red bean bags and await Mr. Soot to come back, only just then do I take in how awesome this place is. They have red bean bags lining the room as well as a blue chair shaped like a hand resting in the corner. There's records and vinyls lining pristine white walls with awards and plagues adorned in between, a charming mural of handprints in the shape of angel wings on the opposing wall and a not-so-charming water dispenser next to it. Ignoring the water dispenser, I get up to admire the art work. As I'm examining the hands attempting to find the one labelled 'Wilbursoot' I hear the door open.

"Hey, where's your hand on here? I can't find it." I ask.

"Left wing, right at the tip." That's not Mr. Soot. I swiftly turn around to be met with none other than Natasha Rowe, Natasha Fucking Rowe.

"Woah, wait. Isla?" She replies with a shocked expression, much like mine. I freeze, She remembers my name?? I think to myself. I realise I'm staring at her and make a quick attempt to make conversation.

"Natasha! Oh my god how are you? I haven't seen you in so long!" For context, Natasha is the girl I had a crush on all throughout middle school, and for good reason, she's simply stunning. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, alot of piercings, the coolest style, the nicest personality ever and has the brightest smile under the sun. I'm definitely over her now, but boy did I fall hard for her. Literally anyone and everyone did to be brutally honest. She was the Heather of our town, until 9th grade when she moved away to some preppy private school. Naturally I was devastated, Tubbo had to deal with my week long breakdown because of it. Funny thing was she never spoke to me, nor did I ever speak to her, but somehow she still remembers me. I was an absolute nobody, and she...well she was everybody.

"I'm really good actually! Loving my new school, I still really miss Brighton though." The fact she still misses Brighton, after all of this amazing stuff she has accomplished, makes my heart melt just a little bit. "How about you?" She asks, bringing me back down to Earth.