*•.¸♡𝘽𝙪𝙜𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧♡¸.•*

The hallways remained busy as both Olivia and I stumbled our way through them, the blood running from her nose and the dirty glances she gave me not ceasing to exist until we reached the daunting principal's office. Neither did the whispers and shocked gasps of students, mumbling amongst themselves at the sight of the two, very bruised and beaten teenage girls. The attention was uncomfortable, much like the sticky leather seats of the waiting room. The warmth of the room and the heat of my sweaty body making it extremely difficult for my thighs to sit in a comfortable position.

It was hellish to say the least, the pain in cheek and rest of my body forced me close to tears. And the utterly disappointed look on Mr Soot's face only made it more difficult.

I decided then and there that it was going to be a long fucking week.

And it was going to be an even longer day.

Olivia slumps herself down on the seat, cringing much like I do at the sticky leather. Mr Soot however paces the room, the frustration on his face seeping into the atmosphere like a drainpipe. It isn't until Olivia winces at the pain of her nose that he breaks out of his trance and speaks up.

"Ok, which one of you is going to explain what the fuck just happened? Because hell if I know why you guys of all people are fighting. I know for a fact you two have never spoken a word to each other."

We both remain silent. Olivia's silence stemmed from her pure annoyance, as for me, I remained quiet out of pure shame and guilt.

I beat someone up for fuck sake.

I broke her nose, for fuck sake.

The blood was my hands, as was the blame.

This fight was on me entirely, even considering the down-right disgusting things she had said about Tubbo. I hurt her terribly.

And god did I feel bad.

The lump in my throat prevents me from admitting it though. Or maybe it was my pride.

"Aright, no one is gonna speak up then hm? Ok, I'll go get Mr Blade for you both and he can sort you guys out."

We both sit up in our seats.

"It was her!" Olivia exclaims. "She started it!"

His shocked expression doesn't falter as he turns to me, asking for answers.

"And why was that?" He asks sternly.

"For no re-!"

"I wasn't asking you Olivia, I'm asking Isla. Why did you hit her?" I shrink in my seat.

"She called Tubbo a faggot, so I got up and slapped her." He sighs deeply.

"Ok, as terrible as that is, it's not your responsibility to defend Tubbo, Isla, and you certainly shouldn't have defended him by punching Olivia in the face." I nod solemnly, though really i wish I could get on my knees and beg for forgiveness.

But that's just down right embarrassing.

"Olivia, shame on you for saying such a disgusting thing. In no circumstance is that an okay thing to say about someone, anyone." She stares up at him in half ignorance and half shock.

"It wasn't even that bad." She tries to reason.

"Well the blood dripping from your nose suggests otherwise." Her hand flies to her nostril. Wilbur pinches his nose with a sigh and points to the door. "Go to the nurse." She gets up without any other question and runs down the hall.

Once Olivia leaves the room, Mr Soot turns to me. His stern look of annoyance shifting to one of pure sympathy. He calmly walks over to the seat next to me and sits down, turning towards me. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a packet of tissues, passing me one and gesturing towards my eyes.