*•.¸♡𝙁𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣♡¸.•*

CW: Underage drinking, death and a whole lot of angst. Grab your tissues.

NitNat Pov:

"Ok ok ok. Do I wear the white slip dress with my fur coat and my docs. Or do I wear something more formal?" I ask, posing in front of my phone with the pieces in hand for Isla to judge.

"Wear something that will make you look hot, yet sophisticated. Like 'yes I look conservative and mysterious. But no you can not kiss me because I'm focused on my career not your dick.' Kind of vibe." I stare at my phone completely confused.

This girl forever continues to amaze me.

"You have the weirdest analogies." I walk back into my closet and pull out some more pieces.

"Just wear something that screams girl boss and you'll be fine." I roll my eyes and step back in front of my phone for her to examine my next choices.

"I made this replica of Fausto Puglisi's 2017 Fall/Winter mid section cut-out dress. I could wear that with my black stiletto heels?" She boggles her eyes at me.

"Literally what the fuck did you just say?" Isla asks, I roll my eyes and pick out the dress.

"Doesn't matter. All you need to do is tell me what looks good and what makes me look like a homeless man." Isla sighs and flops back onto her bed.

"You know that Tubbo literally does not give a shit what you wear right? He thinks you look hot either way." A hot blush creeps onto my cheeks.

"Y-yeah, well there are going to be a bunch of fashion influencers and representatives there looking for future partners, and I need to good for them too. This isn't about Tubbo." I defend. She scoffs.

"Ha! Sure it's not." I roll my eyes and walk off camera to change into my dress.

"Ok. What do you think?" I stand in front of my camera once again. Isla sits up and gasps.

"I think it's a good day to be gay." She states with a chuckle. I smile wide.

"Glad you like it."

"Bet Tubbo will too," I throw my shirt at the camera.

"Oh fuck off!" She laughs loudly and I follow suit. Then a distant knock is heard from the other line.

"Come in!" Isla shouts, the door swings open and a familiar voice sounds through my phone speakers.

A blush forms on my cheeks.

"This is my room dickhead. I don't need permission to enter." Tubbo states sarcastically.

"Then why'd you knock huh?" She fires back, I laugh at their friendly banter.

"Force of habit. Who you on the phone with?" I blush brightly and scramble my way to my mirror, quickly trying to make myself look more presentable.

"NitNat. Look how gorgeous she looks man!" She excitedly turns the phone around to face Tubbo. I blush and give a small smile, trying desperately to hide the excitement and nervousness on my face. He does nothing but stare in shock. I try to refrain myself for melting right there and then.

"I-I u-uhm you. You look amazing." He stumbles over his words, I giggle and thank him quietly.

"Well what are you wearing?" Isla asks expectantly.

"This," he states. Isla's face morphs into one of pure and utter horror.

"You're joking right?" Tubbo shakes his head.

"No? Why what's wrong with it?" Isla gives him a look of pure confusion and disappointment.

"Tubbo! You can't wear a hoodie and jeans to an event like this!? What in the ever loving FUCK were you thinking?!" She exclaims and shoots up. Running across the room to what I assume is his closet.