*•.¸♡𝘼 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚♡¸.•*

The next day I wake up early. A very unusual occurrence for me. The usual morning routine for me consists of; sleeping through all my alarms (all 5 of them) and then rushing to get ready for school in 5 minutes tops. Regardless of how many alarms I set, I'm always 30 minutes late to first period. But to my pleasant surprise I wake up at 5am on a Tuesday, my head still facing the ceiling. In short that was by far one of the best night's sleep I've ever had (a solid second to when I took a nap in Tubbo's bed and woke up with lines right across my face). Regardless of how good it was, I was wide awake 3 hours before school started and I have no fucking clue what to do.

I think about what a successful person does this early in the morning, y'know all those videos on Youtube about productivity and how to be successful and happy? Those kinds of people. Maybe it's my time to be like those people? But when I look up those videos the first one I click on suggests meditation and immediately I decide against. I may as well get out of bed and get ready for school. Although it doesn't start in another 3 fucking hours, getting a head-start isn't exactly a bad idea.

I walk to the bathroom and start getting ready. I grab my phone and turn on a random playlist, allowing whatever rock band or pop song there is to blast through the small blue-tooth speaker on the counter. I start by brushing my teeth and then brushing out my hair my awfully knotty hair. Usually that's all I have time for in the mornings. Only really having enough time to bolt back to my room and throw on my school uniform (my pants most likely on backwards and shirt collar aiming for the skies). But now that I've woken up early, I have spare time, a bit too much spare time. I look over to the cabinet under the sink that houses my makeup. And in an impulsive swipe of my hand, I open the cabinet and pull out my concealer. "Fuck it." I put on some primer, foundation, concealer, blush, mascara, and enough lip-gloss to rival Kylie Jenner. I look like a whole new person to say the least. I even have time to do my fucking eyeliner, a good job of it too and if I had a say on the matter, I would fuck me. I decide then and there that I'm going to where makeup more often.

I walk back into my room (actually walk this time) and head for my closet, changing from my tear stained pajamas to my clean school uniform. I look back in the length mirror in my room and pose, a rush of confidence appearing like it usually does whenever I see a mirror. Even if I am just in my school uniform, I still think I look fucking hot. I walk to my desk and collect my things, even having enough time to double check that I have everything, including some money for lunch. Suddenly I'm excited that I may actually get to eat lunch today. Then I check my phone once again to see what time it is, still, there is a whole hour before school starts.

I walk out to my kitchen in search of my keys that I threw somewhere in an impulsive rage, but instead, I think about eating breakfast. I haven't eaten breakfast in 2 years, but now that I have time I may as well have something. I decide on treating myself to something at the student store and eating it on my way to school. So with that I grab my keys (which I found under the counter), my headphones, my board and I'm out the door.

The student store is very close to the school, close enough that it is deemed the number 1 skipping spot for all the students, and sometimes even staff when the students become too much handle. It isn't actually called the student store, it's called Sam's Convenience Store, but it's so over run with the sleep deprived students of West Brighton College that everyone has just deemed it so. The guy that runs it, AweSamDude as the students call him, is probably one of the nicest guys on earth. He always keeps energy drinks half price, and sometimes gives you an extra snack or two depending on how bad you look. Last year during exam season he gave every student that came in the store a free pastry for lunch, paired with a warm hug if the student needed one (Everyone student needed one). He's a godsend, and I'll swear by that statement down to my grave.