Introduction

Briar Emeralds was not a witch. Although that is what she seemed to most, if not all who knew her. She could articulate spells without flaw, brew the perfect potions and even fly a through the toughest of winds. But she was not a witch no, she was a faerie. But living in a world where the fae were now extinct, Briar knew she must not share her secret.

Faerie magic was other worldly. They did not need wands or any other magical tools, their power acted alone, and it acted fiercely.

With the ongoing war with Grindelwald, faeries were captured and forced to be slaves as their magic held power that witches and wizards could only dream of, it could be light and cheeky or dark and consuming, it would take years for a faerie to learn how to control their own magic. 

When the Fae had been pushed to their limits by Grindelwald's manic beliefs, Rusalka the queen of the faeries sacrificed their entire population so none could be manipulated and betray fae kind anymore. Was she a hero or a villain? A topic that many wizards love to debate. However, before their inevitable death, Briar's parents enchanted her with ancient ancestral magic only their bloodline had access to.

She could defy death, she was a death faerie. The first and only of her kind.

Warning: this book will contain dark and sexual themes that may be triggering or upsetting for some readers. If you are sensitive to these things please do not read or take extreme caution when reading this book. I do not condone or romanticise toxic behaviour, but this is a Tom Riddle fanfic after all so you have been warned. Thank you.

- Lilith <3

I am not affiliated with J.K Rowling, Harry Potter or the Wizarding World franchise at all, JKR owns full rights to some characters such as Tom Riddle, Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore and Horace Slughorn.