Good bye days and a new beginning

Tamaki's p.o.v

So I watched as (y/n) was sleeping silently in my lap, curled up into a ball. So was SO CUTE! I felt bad at first because (y/n) told me that Haruhi had actually liked me.

Oh well, I knew from the very beginning that (y/n) was the one for me. She had always stayed by my side. And I had stayed by hers. It's like we were ment to be together.

I heard a groan come from the tiny person in my lap. I looked down and saw (y/n) awake. She smiled and I blushed. She really knew how to find a way I to my heart just by the smallest things.

"So where to now?" She asked.

"Well, we are on our way back home. And now, I wanted to ask you to marry me." I said and kneeled down on one knee. I pulled out a ring and held it out to her.

She started blushing and nodded slowly. "Of course you baka."

Then I got back up and she jumped up and hugged me. "I love you so so much Tamaki. You don't even know." She whispered.

I pulled back and looked at her for a moment, thinking how much she ment to me. Then I kissed her softly. I thought about all the problems that we have to face. But I know that I won't have to face them alone anymore.

She noticed the look on my face a she looked confused. "What's wrong Tamaki?" She asked and tilted her head to the side.

I shook my head then replied. "Nothing. It's just when we get back we have to face a lot of problems. Plus we are married now and we are only 16 years old. We might have to wait."

(Y/n) laughed. "That is all very true, but you won't face them alone. You have me now, and if we ha e to wait on marriage then I would wait for an eternity for you Tamaki."

I blushed but then it went away and was replaced by a smile. I leaned in once more and kissed her again. They were slow and soft but also sweet and innocent.

She seemed to always smile and blush when we kissed. Is it possible to love someone so much more than yourself. I hope it is because I'm sure that this girl is my everything.

We finally got back to (y/n's) house and we looked through all her stuff because she left her phone here. She checked it and had a whole lot of missed calls from her mother.

"Hey Tamaki you can go home, I just need to talk to mom for a bit alright?" She said.

I nodded. "Yeah ok, just come over when you're done." I said then looked over my shoulder one last time. But little did I know, (y/n) never came over later that night.

The next day at school the whole host club had asked where (y/n) was at. And let's just say that Honey, Mori, and Haruhi were not happy. I told them everything I knew and then later that day we all received a text from (y/n).

Everyone was asking where she was and if she was safe. She didn't answer anyone's text messages. My dad came into the host club room and announced to all of the school that (y/n) had moved and that it was your choice.

As soon as I was alone I started crying.

It was a few months now from when she left. Everyone in the host club was playing kick the can. I looked up and saw a glance of (h/c) hair  by the window in the host club.

I ran all the way to music room 3 and didn't stop till I got to the doors. Slowly I opened it and looked around the room but saw nothing. I walked by the table and looked underneath it.

There was the love of my life right in front of me. She wore a different dress code from ours. She looked up at me and pouted.

"I was going to surprise you, now you ruined it." (Y/n) said.

I laughed. "Well it looks like we can finally be together again." I said and locked our pinkie together.

"Of course, together forever."