meeting the host club?

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

Yawn. I sat up in my bed, barely waking up and stretching. I grabbed my clock and it was 7:03. 'Well I better go get ready.' I thought. I got out of bed, but then there was a knock at the door and so I opened it. There stood James," Good morning, your highness."

"Good morning to you as well." I replied. Then he pulled something yellow out.

"Hey, what's that monstrosity?!" I asked.

He sighed,"Your highness this is the school's uniform."

"I'm not wearing that thing!" I replied.

He smiled,"I thought it wasn't to your liking, so please get dressed in this instead." Then he pulled out another uniform. It was a plain white button down with a yellow vest, and a ribbon. It also has a navy blue skirt and black knee highs.

"Wow, thanks this is waaayyyy better than that one." I said and pointed at the hideous banana dress. Then he laughed, then I laughed.

"I'm gonna go shower now, ja ne!" I exclaimed. And he nodded. I got showered, got dressed, blow dried my hair, then fixed it. I then went into the kitchen for breakfast.

I sniffed the air,"PANCAKES!" I yelled. Then I heard a chuckle come from James. I glared at him while I ate my pancakes." Hmm, tdese are guud!" I tried to say 'These are good!' But my mouth was full. I finished my breakfast and then I brushed my teeth.

"All done!" I said.

"Ready to go princess?" James asked with a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I replied. And then we left. Finally we arrived and then James told me that he'll pick me up after school.

I walked up to the school and into the building. As I walked in the halls people started starring at me but I just flipped my hair. When I did that boys started blushing, and girls started whispering. I just ignored it. I went to the office and asked for my schedule. 'Class 1-A..........found it!' I went inside and I looked at the teacher.

Then the teacher said,"Class, we have a new student, I want you to be nice to her and welcome her."

I had a really bored expression on my face and then I said," Hey, my name is (L/N) (Y/N)." And then I did a peace sign. And yet again boys blushed and girls whispered and giggled. Then I sighed.

"OK miss , please sit behind Haruhi Fujioka." The teacher said.

Then I looked around and saw a guy waving his hand, so I walked to him.'He looks like a girl.' I thought. I shrugged my thought off when he said,"Hello, I'm Haruhi Fujioka it's nice to meet you." He smiled.

Then I replied,"Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), but you can call me (Y/N)." Then I gave a small smile.

Then he said,"Well (Y/N), it would be nice if we became friends."

I thought about it for a sec,"Hmm, OK sure!"

So we became friends, and class went by quick. After class some twins came up to us and said,"Hey Haruhi, hey (L/N), are you going to the host club?" The both said.

"Ne, Haruhi who are they? And what's a host club?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry (Y/N), this is Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. And the host club is a club for guys that have way to much time on their hands entertain girls who also have way too much time on their hands."

"Ohhhh, can I come?!" I begged.

"Sure I guess." Haruhi said.

Then we went to the host club that they were talking about.