The play part 1

Tamaki's p.o.v

This morning we were informed that out class was going to have a play, but we don't have enough people to be in it. So we asked class 1-A to help us out, wait, (y/n) is that class.

I saw her walking out with the twins and Haruhi, I zoomed over to her and dragged her away. "Hey,hey,hey,let me go!" She yelled at me.

We finally got away from the others, when I looked back at her she hit me in the gut. I groaned and looked up to see that she was freaking out.

"Who the hell is that freaky chick with Kyoya?!"  She asked shaking me left and right.

"Thats Miss Ayaka Mikashi, she's in our class. She seems really nice." I told her.(a/n: I just made up that name, don't judge me )

"So whats the big deal with her? She looks like a super model, it sickens me." She says.

I sighed, then Ayaka comes up to us and hands us a script to the play. She leans down to (y/n) and says,"I didn't know they let trolls into this school." Then she walks away.

I glanced down at (y/n) and she tightly grips her script. I looked down to see which roll I got.

My eyes widened, i-i-i got t-t-the b-bad guy! 'How can this happen?! Maybe they want me to be the handsomely devilish bad guy! Yes thats what they want, of course I'm a genius!' I thought.

I look back at the paper and saw that (y/n) is the queen of the bad guys, Ayaka was the queen of the good guys, Kyoya was the King of the good guys, and the rest of the class is just the minions of the good and bad.

"That damn bitch! She did it on purpose didn't she? She hipnotized the whole class into making her the good guy!" She yelled and pointed at Ayaka while looking at me.

I sighed, she was something else, wasn't she? As far as I know, Kyoya and Ayaka were childhood friends. The other day in the host club, Ayaka threatened (y/n), and in result she slapped Ayaka in the face.

Well this is going to be very weird.