finding things out

~~Ouran Host Club is now open!~~

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I was sitting in the host club with that girl that called me a commoner yesterday. 'Why the hell did she request me if it's clear that she doesn't like me.' I thought. She asked about my bag and how it ended up in the pond, and I explained it to her.

"Wow, how low you are to have put my Tamaki through all that trouble to get your stuff." She said to me.

"Oh, I get it now......your jealous of me aren't you?" I asked.

Then she fell to the ground and I fell down next to her and hit my head really bad that I blacked out.

No ones p.o.v

While you were passed out,"Someone please help me!" Girl said.( I don't know her name obviously)

(SPLASH!)

Hikaru and Kaoru poured water on the girl."W-what're you doing? " she asked. Then Tamaki helped her up, and everyone forgot about you except Honey Senpai."Tamaki do something, (Y/N) attacked me." The girl pleaded.

Tamaki moved a strand of hair from her face and said,"You know princess, you're very beautiful but I think you're the one who threw (Y/N)'s stuff in the pond."

They had their argument and then they heard crying, they all turned to Honey Senpai. You were in his arms then they saw a tiny pool of blood.

"Guys we have to get her to a hospital, right now!" Hikaru said.

Kaoru picked you up and ran at inhuman speed, then the rest followed.

~~~At The Hospital! ~~~

Your p.o.v

*groan* 'Where am I? I hear voices, who do those voices belong to?' I thought.

Then I woke up and saw flowers and some people talking in front of me. I couldn't see their faces so I asked,"Hello? Who are you? "

They immediately turned around, it was the host club. "What happened? Why am I in a hospital?"

Then Hikaru said," You hit your head too hard on the ground," then Kaoru finished his sentence "And you started bleeding so we took you to one of Kyoya's hospitals."

I nodded then Honey Senpai came up to me and sat on my lap. "I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan, but I couldn't help you while they were fighting so I just held you in my lap, I'm sorry!" The small blond said.

" Well since you have recovered we should go to the beach!" Tamaki exclaimed.

Then I thought,'Water, I can't swim , but I don't wanna ruin their fun so I just won't go in the water!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I'm gonna put in the next chapter when they got to the beach Ok? Ok.
Well byezzzz!