The play part 2

Your p.o.v

I got a call from my step dad yesterday, he said that he was gonna show up for our play. Maybe i should give him a chance this one time.

"Hey (y/n), so we better get to rehearsals or else we fail our grade." Tamaki said while walking with me down the halls.

"Yeah, oh guess what." I said.

"What?"

"My dad is coming to the play to come watch us."

"Really?! Thats good (y/n)! Well you are both making progress so im sure this will go well."

We were already at the classroom and we started rehearsing. It took us hours to get it done the right way.

But thanks to Tamaki, he was there by my side the whole time. And i even managed to start a conversation with Kyoya!

It was already late so we were all going home. The twins left with Haruhi, and i left with Tamaki and Kyoya. It was so awkward, because i was in the middle of the limo.

When we went home me and Tamaki started talking.

"So, i saw you a Kyoya talking together. What did you talk about?" Tamaki asked.

"Oh he was asking if i was having fun, and we started talking about host club stuff. He wanted me to help him with some other stuff too." You replied.

"Oh really? That means you can have alone time with him." He teased.

I started blushing like crazy."No you baka!" I yelled at him.

In a flash he was in his emo corner again. I sighed, like for real this boy is gonna kill me one of these days. I went over to him and told him sorry, and then he was fine.

"Tamaki, can i have some food?" I asked.

"Of course my darling little girl!" He said and pinched my cheeks.

I pushed him away and walked into the kitchen. I started going through all of his food and asked his chef to make it.

When i walked back into the living room, everything was a mess.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked.

"Well my dog got loose and she came inside and recked everything. "

I sighed, he was so irresponsible.

~~~~Time skip to the day of the play~~~~

Ayaka said she would switch roles with me when my dad comes. Right now we were all changing into our costumes and doing make up.

I turned around to see if Tamaki needed help with his make up but it scared the hell out of me.

"Tamaki what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

He looked like didn't do anything wrong and we had a small argument but the it went away.

We started the play, but my dad still wasn't here. When we finished the play we got to take an hour break. So me and Tamaki went to get something to snack on.

I ended up getting a waffle in a cone, it was really good. Then i look to my left and saw Kyoya standing next to me.

"Can i have a bite?" He asked but i didn't get to respond because he bit my waffle in a cone.

I was happily dying on the inside. I started blushing like a crazy person. Then i stuffed some in Tamaki's mouth.

"Here Tamaki! You have some too!" I said. Then took it out of his mouth and looked back to my left, and noticed that Kyoya wasn't there anymore.

"Kyoya's saliva is gone." I said sadly.

"Well who's fault is that?" Tamaki asked.

I looked down and looked through my text messages. Still no text from my dad.

The next show was for a girls contest. I had left Tamaki to go change, and i was next to go on stage.

I looked at the crowd and didn't see my dad. Then i did my act, and i heard clapping, in the way back was Haruhi. I had forgotten that her and Tamaki got into a fight the other day.

Then Tamaki started clapping and then more and more. After the contest they had another one for boys. I won the girls contest, and all the boys had to race around the school to dance with me.

Tamaki was lacking but was slowly getting faster, then out of no where i saw Haruhi running in full speed. Her and Tamaki were first.

They had gotten to dance with me, that was the contest prize all the boys were aiming for.

I danced with Haruhi first since she is my best friend. Then i dance with Tamaki, it was really fun.

But the best part was when i got to dance with Kyoya. He was a really great dancer.

"So (y/n) did you have a good time here today?" Kyoya asked.

I nodded and replied,"Yeah, it was alot of fun." I smiled.

After our dance i kind of just wanted to be alone, so i walked away.

I sighed and thought,'You guys i hope you know that you dont have to worry about me.'