Not supposed to happen!! part 2

No one's p.o.v

So you and Tamaki met up at a 'commoner restaurant' as Tamaki put it. You both sat at a window seat and talked about the party.

"So what happened when i left?" You asked.

"Well, the plan for me and Haruhi worked, we danced but after that i went to go look for you." Tamaki said.

"You idiot!"you said and hit him on the head.

"What was that for?!" He asked.

"You shouldn't have gone looking for me! Don't you realize that you screwed up your chance by looking for me?" You yelled at him.

Then Haruhi comes up to the both of you and asks,"So what do you guys wanna order?"

"H-haruhi? You work here?" Tamaki asks.

"Well yeah, oh yeah here you go (y/n), dont tell the other customers about it though. " she says while handing you some ice cream and french fries.

"Thanks Haruhi, your the best." You said while giving her a smile and stuffing your face with french fries.

"Tamaki Senpai? Do you want anything?" Haruhi asked Tamaki.

"N-no thanks." He replies.

"Ok, well call me if you need anything, ok?" She says.

Tamaki watches how Haruhi runs back to the other customers, and sighs.

Then he gets poked in the eyes by (y/n),"Stop starring at her like a filthy perv." (Y/n) said.

"Ow! That hurt, and i wasn't starring at her like a perv!" He says back to her.

Sigh,"C'mon, it's getting late so we should probably get home." (Y/n) says.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, what about your mom? Didn't you say that she was coming to visit you in a few days?" Tamaki asks while walking out of the restaurant.

"Yeah, but now instead of my mom coming my step dad is coming, and he's the one that gave me the money for the house next door to you." (Y/n) said.

"But since i haven't been answering his calls thats probably the reason he's coming to visit me." She finished her sentence.

"I see." He says.

"Hey can you come with me to the store so i can take some money out of my account? " (y/n) asks.

"Sure, c'mon lets go then." Tamaki replies with a smile.

They walk in silence until they reach the store, (Y/n) puts a number in the Atm and hits it.

"Damn! That bastard! He took my money! He didn't put any money in my account because i didn't answer him!" You yelled.

"Hey it's ok, just calm down-" Tamaki was cut off by (y/n)'s phone ringing.

'RING'

'RING'

'RING'

'RING'

"Just answer it, he might give you our money (y/n)." Tamaki says.

"No, you answer it." You said and handed him your phone and walked away.

'This wasn't supposed to happen either.' You thought.