She dressed up like, WOAH!

Tamaki's p.o.v

Today was the day of the party, ah I can picture it now. Me and my little Haruhi dancing underneath the stars and the moon. Yes, it will be so very romantic! But I keep thinking about (y/n), no Tamaki you gotta stay focused on Haruhi! Just then I get a call from (y/n).

I answered the phone and said,"Hello?"

"Hey open your window and look outside the balcony." she said.

"Okay? What for?" I asked as I opened the window and walked on the balcony.

When I opened the window I saw (y/n) across from me inside another house.

"I'll be over in a minute, is that ok?" she asked.

"Of course! My daughter is coming over to my house!" I said but she hung up on me.

Then I realized that her house was literally right next to mine. Then I hear a knock from downstairs, I rushed down as fast as i could.

When I opened the door, (y/n) was standing at my door."Well, are you gonna let me in or not?" She asked.

"Of course! "I stepped out of the way so she could come inside.

"Nice place you got here." She said.

"Why thank you, so what did you need to talk about? "I asked.

She got all flustered and nervous, 'She's so cute when she's flustered! Wait no Tamaki! ' i thought and then she spoke up.

"W-well i want you to um have Kyoya dance with me when the first slow song comes on." She says proudly.

"Alright! " I say happily. "Wait, I have to ask you something though."

"What is it?" She asks.

"Yesterday why didn't you answer your cell phone? " I asked.

"Well, my mom was calling me saying that she was getting a divorce with my step dad but they both have custody of me. But now my mom is going to vist me in a few days, but my mom changed since the divorce. I really didn't like my step dad but he really made my mom happy." She replied back.

Then after less than a minute of silence her phone starts ringing again.

'RING'

'RING'

'RING'

I can she that in her right hand she clutches her phone tightly.

"Im going home, I'll see you tonight before the party. I'll come over later, bye Tamaki. "

And with that she didn't say another word, she just got up and left.

A few hours passed by, and then i heard another knock at the door. I opened it to yet again find (y/n) at my doorstep, but this time she was wearing a black dress on with her hair up in a bun and a tiny sweater on.

I was wearing a white tuxedo, with my hair the usual as always.

"Hey, ready to go?" (Y/n) asks.

"Of course, princess! " i said and bowed to her. She giggled slightly and before we were headed out the door my father comes up and says,"Tamaki? Is this the girl who you said your best friend was? (Y/n) was her name right?" He asked.

"Of course sir, i am (y/n) (l/n) and i am best friends with Tamaki. " she says with a closed eye smile.

'Well this is going to be a great night.' I thought.