Im not your daughter!! part 1

Your p.o.v

I woke up super duper early, like four o'clock in the morning early. I am really pissed off, because it's a school day and I only wake up at 6:30 . Why would I wake up at this hour? Well Tamaki called me saying that it's an emergency, but I'm pretty sure he's over reacting.

"Grrrr, I'm gonna kill Tamaki for waking me up at freaking four o'clock in the god damn morning!!!" I yelled while getting dressed for school.

James,my butler doesn't live with me anymore. He had to go back to England to work for my parents. Which made me really sad because he was really cool too.

But even so, my parents have a limo to take me to school. So here I am at now 4:37 a.m. in my limo going to school. Then when I get there I see Tamaki pacing back and forth in front of the school. When I get out he comes running to me, then he grabs my shoulders.

"(Y/N) I need your help!!" he says.

" Fine, fine, what do you need help with?" I ask.

"Well, I need your help on getting my little Haruhi in a dress!" he tells me.

Then my eye twitches and I sweat drop. ' Really he needed help with that?' I think to my self.

"Tamaki you wake me up for that!! You could have waited till the weekend or after school!!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you so mean to daddy?! You said you would help me!" he said back.

"I'm not your daughter! And yes I did tell you I will help you but please not in the morning!" I said right back to him.

"C'mon lets go inside, since you woke me up so early you have to buy me breakfast." I smiled at him.

"Alright but you have to share with daddy! So what do you want to eat?"he asked then smiled back.

"Uuuumm.......oh lets get some pancakes with bacon and fruit and juice!" I said.

He chuckled" Sure, lets get that." he replied back.

After we ordered breakfast we sat down in the cafeteria eating. Then there was this weird silence. So when I was eating I asked Tamaki if he wanted the last piece of the pancake, he said yes so I held the fork to his mouth and he ate it.

Then we saw a flash come towards us, so we both turned and saw the twins with a camera in there hands.

"Hikaru, Kaoru delete those pictures right now!" I yelled at them.

"No way, we could," Hikaru paused," use this for black mail." Kaoru finished.

"Aw look (Y/N) is just like daddy!" Tamaki said.

" Grrrrah, I'm not your daughter!" I yelled. That startled the twins causing them to throw it up in the air. And Tamaki catches the camera.

"Tamaki give it to me!" I yelled at him. And I tried to reach for it but he's too tall and I'm really short.

" Tisk, tisk, tisk, I won't give you the camera unless you say that I'm your daddy and your my daughter."

"Screw that I'm not your freaking daughter, I would rather rot in hell than me saying that your my dad." I retorted.

"I think I might keep this picture." Tamaki mumbles to himself.

But I didn't hear it cause I was walking out of the cafeteria, going to the host club.