Chapter 3: Meeting Girls

GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12 READS AHAJENEJSSD- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️
This will be a longer chapter.

Picture art credits are on the photo ^^.
Song: Every Second by Baekhyun.

-

Chongyun was kind of nervous. He couldn't believe that he had just followed the idol.

Would he see it? Probably not. Would he even care if he did see it? Again, probably not.

Even though he had thought about the worst scenarios, he was still somehow nervous.

Throughout the day, Chongyun had been doing some research on Xingqui.

Turns out, he's super young. But Chongyun was surprised when he found out that they were the same age. (Their both 17 ^^)

He didn't want to seem like a creep because he was looking up someone, so he forced himself to do something else.

He went downstairs. Seeing dishes in the sink, he began to wash them.

As he was finishing up, he heard the door open.

"Hello?" Chongyun's mom called in her sugar-sweet voice.

"In the kitchen." The blue haired boy replied. His mother walked into the kitchen and hugged him from behind, kissing the side of his head because her son was so tall.

"How was work?" Chongyun asked like he always does whenever his parents came home.

"Oh it was good! A new family recently moved into the neighborhood, and their child is a little bit... odd...she's sweet though."

"That's nice."

Chongyun always felt a little awkward around his mom. She would always ask questions about if he had a girlfriend or not. Which was obviously a no. Not only was the boy socially awkward, but he just wasn't super interested in girls.

"So..." his mother started, dragging out the O. "Did you meet any girls today?" She walked to the dinner table and took a seat.

The boy tried not to roll his eyes.

Chongyun sighed. "Mom, I didn't even have any classes today. So no, I didn't. And please stop asking because it's not going to happen."

His mom looked taken aback. "Was that attitude I heard?" She never liked it when he told her this.

"What? No. I'm just telling you that I-"

"Go to your room. I don't want to hear it."

Chongyun sucked in a breath. He dried his hands and went to his room.

Why was his mom always like this? He didn't need a girlfriend. Hell, he didn't even want one. He sighed again and hugged a pillow, stuffing his face into it.

His mom knew he wasn't good at talking to people. She knew he wouldn't get a girlfriend any time soon.

Why was she like this? It was unfair to him.

Chongyun grabbed his phone from the charger, and looked at the screen. A few notifications from his friends and one from Facebook.

Xingqiu Guhua has followed you!

Chongyun's heart stopped. Oh no. Why would he follow him? He was in idol, not someone who would hang around a commoner like Chongyun, let alone follow him.

He quickly felt self conscious of his page. He only had a few pictures of himself when he was a kid, some pictures of him and his friends, and some of him when he was practicing martial arts that Xiangling took and posted secretly since Chongyun wasn't allowed to have a password on his phone.