Chapter 23: Break Up

Uh, this one is kinda sad and happy at the same time??
Tw: Abuse, sorry about this besties

Song: Movie Star by CIX
Art: Couldn't find the artist :P

-

Chongyun and Amber had been "dating" for about 3 weeks.

His mother was ecstatic when she heard that they were dating and would talk about how cute they looked together.

She would invite Amber over for dinner every weekend.

Chongyun was getting tired. He just wanted a break from Amber. She was becoming too clingy and touchy over the days.

She wanted to touch him in places he had never even ventured to and she told him to touch her. She was always respectful about it though, but he was still grossed out and cringed every time she brought it up or thought about it.

He missed Xingqiu. Too much now. It was getting to the point where he wanted to text him, to call him, to do anything that would attract his attention.

Currently, Chongyun was curled in a ball in his bed, having cried some time before.

His bed was his safe haven. He could cry here without anyone watching him or intruding his personal space. It was just himself in his room. He was safe here.

His mother hasn't lay a hand on him since he started dating Amber and he was glad about that, but he was super stressed about making Amber happy. He was having a hard time keeping himself afloat in such murky waters.

They had been on more than plenty of dates. Whenever Amber asked to go, he would always say yes. Making her happy was his top priority.

He checked Xingqiu's social media, seeing as he had posted more about new songs and just he normal life. He hadn't mentioned seeing anyone new, but Chongyun was still convinced he was.

"Honey! Amber is coming over in a bit alright? Clean your room, shower, and get changed. We don't want you all smelly." His mother opened the door as she was talking.

She walked to the side of his bed, seeing his blue hair poking out of the covers.

Lifting it off, she saw his blotchy red face. Her face immediately went hard.

"Are you crying? What did I tell you before? Grow up, men don't cry. Amber wouldn't want someone who cries." She spat out, gripping his hair and pulling.

"Ow ow..." Chongyun whimpered as she pulled harder. More tears fell from his eyes. He panicked.

Why was she here? This was his safe place. He couldn't be touched here.

"Stop fucking crying bitch."

In too much pain to care about the swear word, he tried to cease his tears, but they wouldn't stop. She pulled him up from his bed by his hair.

"I said STOP." She slapped him. "My son does not cry. Only pathetic little sluts cry. It probably felt nice to get your hair pulled. That boy pulled your hair. You begged him to slam his dick into you. You fucking slut." She slapped him again.

Fear and panic rushed through his veins and made him freeze up.

He stumbled back onto the floor. The more he resisted, the longer it would last. Maybe if he stayed still and let her do what she wanted, she would leave sooner.

"Clean yourself up. Tell anyone, and I will make your life a living hell, got it?" She stared at him in the eyes as she said that.

"M-mhm..." Chongyun nodded and reached up to aid his hurting scalp.