Chapter 32: Language Exchange

Hellooooo!
Just wanted to say tysm for 1K votes! I know I've said this many times before, but I will say it again, ily you guys! ❤️

No song today, I'm lazy and didn't feel like finding one lol
Art: @mikanchiis

-

Chongyun groaned.

"Stop that. Barbara said you needed rest. Stay in bed." Xingqiu sounded like a worried mother.

"Look, I love you but please let me get out of bed. Please?" Chongyun whined. He had been stuck in bed for a while day and he was getting tired of it.

There was nothing to do and Chongyun was bored.

"Read a book or something. I have plenty." Xingqiu plopped down beside his boyfriend, a book in hand.

"Don't you have to call the guy? The idol you're working with?" Chongyun huffed. He was getting warm and he didn't like it.

"Yeah." Xingqiu paused. "But later. And his name is Kaedehara Kazuha."

"How many languages can you speak?" The blue haired boy asked suddenly.

He had heard the boy speak in Japanese before, but was curious on what other languages he could speak.

"Well... I speak Chinese, obviously, because it's my first language, Japanese, as you heard." Xingqiu threaded his fingers through Chongyun's hair.

"English, some French, although I'm not fluent,  Korean..."

Chongyun took a moment to respond.

"Wow... I didn't know you could speak so many... Show me."

"What? How?"

"I don't know. Just talk in different languages I guess."

"Alright. Je t'aime. Tes cheveux sont bleus."

Chongyun blushed. Xingqiu's French accent was hot. So very, very hot.

"S-so... W-what did you s-say?" He asked.

"I said: I love you. You're hair is blue. What did you want me to say?" Xingqiu laughed, his words slurred because of the language change.

"Do it again."

Xingqiu blinked. "Do what again?"

"T-talk in a different language."

"You're my sweet, sweet Princess. You know I love it when you get all blushy and shy. I want to touch you and tease you until you're crying for more." He said in English.

"W-what did you say?" And Xingqiu smirked.

"Hmm... I don't think I'll tell you."

"What!? Why!?" Chongyun whined.

"Mm... Because."

"Whyyy?" He huffed. Chongyun wasn't the best at English. He understood some words like my, want, crying, and good. They didn't make sense in the sentence Xingqiu made.

Chongyun grumbled. "Why won't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to. It'd make you all embarrassed and shy."

Oh. Was Xingqiu telling him he said something... Dirty... to him in English?

"Okay. I don't want to know." He threw the covers over his head and curled into a ball under them.

"Aw, baby. Come back to me please." Xingqiu said teasingly, climbing under covers with him.

They met face to face and smiled at each other. Laughing at each other and making silly faces they moved closer.