Chapter 16: Parents

Chongyun's pov again bc I felt like it. Another suggestive chapter (more hickeys, thigh riding... I can't believe I'm writing this-)

There's a little swearing and a slur at the end...

Song: Baby Don't Stop by Nct U
Art: @yf_mlcb on Twitter

-

Chongyun opened his eyes slightly, waiting for them to adjust in the bright light before fully opening them.

He whined once realizing Xingqiu wasn't with him.

He stretched, rubbing his eyes.

"Nice sleep?" Xingqiu's voice rang from across the room.

Chongyun blushed, realizing he had fallen asleep on the couch. In Xingqiu's home.

Memories of yesterday flooded his mind, making him blush even more.

"Sorry..." he apologized. He didn't know why but he felt the need to.

"What for? You did nothing wrong." Xingqiu fired back.

"Well, I fell asleep here when I'm the guest. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry."

Xingqiu looked at him weird and Chongyun felt the like he needed to explain himself.

"I-well, don't you feel kinda offended I fell asleep? Y-you have nothing to do a-and I'd only take up space. A-m I annoying you? I c-can leave i-if you want...?" He was rambling again. How embarrassing.

Chongyun blushed again, covering his cheeks with his hands.

"Sorry... I'm rambling aren't I?"

Xingqiu nodded and came to sit down next to him.

"You're so cute sometimes..." he said, taking Chongyun's hands away from his face.

Soft kisses were placed on the blue haired boy's cheeks, then his nose, then his forehead, and finally, his lips.

Chongyun could melt right then and there. Xingqiu was always so sweet with him. He was always so gentle.

"That hickey looks good on you." Xingqiu said in a teasing manner.

"Stop... You have one too." Chongyun said and pointed to the bruise on his neck. He unconsciously squeezed his thighs together, remembering the pain he had down there. What even happened? Chongyun had never felt like that before.

And the burning heat he felt all throughout his body. Whenever Xingqiu touched him, it was hot and it burned but it was a nice feeling if that made any sense at all.

He whined, not realizing he did it out loud.

"What? You want another one?" Xingqiu asked with a small laugh, snapping Chongyun out of his thoughts.

"Hm?"

"I asked if you wanted another hickey."

To be completely honest, Chongyun did want another hickey. He liked that he felt marked by Xingqiu. He didn't know if he wanted to feel that way, or how to ask why he was feeling like that. Emotions were annoying and complicated to Chongyun. They made no sense to him.

"Hello? Anybody in there? Earth to Chongyun..." Xingqiu said and waved a hand in front of his face.

"C-can you give me a-another?" Chongyun blurted and looked away. A nervous feeling bloomed in his stomach as he waited for a response. He fiddled with his fingers anxiously and glanced back at Xingqiu.

"I-I know it's w-weird b-but it felt... Good... W-when you did i-it y-yesterday..." he rambled.

Xingqiu laughed and Chongyun wanted the world to end. He felt lightheaded and his vision turned blurry with tears.