Chapter 25: Note With a Hoodie

I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to vylianxt for helping me with ideas and how the fricking write... Ily bestie ❤️

And there's an important note at the end!

Song: Drunk-Dazed by ENHYPEN (SOMEONE ASKED FOR THEM SO HERE YOU GO)
Art: @mochihan_

-

"Yanfei, I don't need to do anything "tech-y". I just need to look at his profile, see who he follows, get in touch with them, and then see what I can do." Ganyu said, laughing at Yanfei's shocked face.

"B-but I thought... Oh never mind!" She said, slightly flustered at her unintelligence.

Ganyu pulled out her phone and went to Facebook. She opened the app with a quick touch of her finger.

Going to Xingqiu's profile, she looked through who he followed, which thankfully, wasn't a lot of work.

"That's such a cringe username..." Yanfei said, staring at the screen from behind Ganyu's shoulder.

The indigo haired girl just laughed and pressed on his profile.

"It feels like we're stalking him." Yanfei said under her breath.

"You get used to it." Ganyu replied.

They looked at who he followed and who followed him back. Saw his posts of friends and matched them with his followers.

"Okay so... She matches with this profile... Oh! And look!" Yanfei pointed out a brown haired girl that matched another profile picture.

"Is that it? Only two friends? That's kinda sad to be honest." Ganyu said.

Yanfei chuckled. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing..." she said with a laugh.

"Let's see if they'll respond." Ganyu tapped on one of the profiles, following and dming them.

Ganyu Qixing
Hi! I work for Xingqiu Guhua. He's been really down lately, and I know that he has ties with your friend, Chongyun. I was wondering if you had any information on him. Of course, you don't have to answer.

Not long after Ganyu has sent the text, she got a reply.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Ahhh
Omg I can't believe this! And yes, ik Chongyun. He's my best friend. What kind of info do you want about him?

Ganyu Qixing
Thank you for responding! Any info really. Have you been in touch with him recently? Xingqiu hasn't been able to contact him at all for the past month and a bit. We all are getting worried.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Actually, he hasn't talked to me or another friend in about a month also. Uhh his parents are like super SUPER strict. Idk if you already knew, but that's some info ig... He's shy, never really knew about different sexualities bc his mom was always religious. He flinches whenever someone swears bc his dad had some issues. He never really smiles and is always kinda closed off...

Ganyu Qixing
Thank you so much! This has been really helpful, I can't thank you enough! If there is anything else, please contact me.

HuTaosDead_Lolz
Will do! >:3

"Well, that went smoothly." Yanfei said, having read the whole conversation.

"Actually, yeah. I was expecting some resistance. But everyone's full of surprises, I guess." Ganyu smiled. This went better than expected. Thankfully, the person they talked to didn't get mad and report them.