Fontaine Tour (18+)

Okay, I know I said this was 18+ but I'm not even 18 LMAO. MATERIAL GORLLLL!!!

You horny mfs.

THEY ARE 18 EVERYONE‼️NOT MINORS ANYMORE ‼️

This is a super long chapter umm... It was two separate chapters, but I decided to put them together bc it was special

-

1 year later.

"Wow..." Chongyun said in awe, gazing at all the French-looking buildings. "Fontaine is beautiful!"

"I know! But hurry, we can look at the scenery later, we need to get to our hotel!" Xingqiu dragged him along to a fancy building.

"Remember, I'm here on a tour. I'll be busy almost every day."

"Right."

"When are your friends coming?"

"In two days..."

They walked through the giant doors of the hotel. It almost looked like The Golden House, but with more French accents and a lot bigger.

"And how long are they staying?" Xingqiu asked after checking in. Yanfei would be coming later on since she had some things to do back in Liyue.

"Um... A week." Chongyun said, still being dragged by the arm.

"Yunyun, we're staying for a little longer than a month. What are you going to do if I can't be with you?"

"I-I'm not that stupid, I can navigate Fontaine. I can walk around, window shop..." He was planning something for the both of them to enjoy, but he couldn't tell Xingqiu that.

"I never said you were stupid. It's just, I don't want you to get lost, and I know how you are around other people. Now that everyone knows we're dating, and that I'm in town, people will look at you and want to talk." He took a breath. "It would just be safer with someone beside you." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize. It's fine. Are you sure you don't want anyone else to come? I can extend your friends stay?" Xingqiu offered.

Chongyun thought about it.

If he ordered it now with the help of his friends, it might come in about two weeks. He didn't need to have his friends over for longer than a week. What if Xingqiu found the package before Chongyun had enough confidence to wear it? No. He couldn't think of the bad things. He was ready.

"Yunyun? Hello? Anyone in there?" Xingqiu waved a hand over his boyfriends face, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He blinked.

"No no. They probably have work anyways. Hehe..." He avoided eye contact. Xingqiu narrowed his eyes in suspension, but let it go once seeing Chongyun blush.

He sighed. "Alright. Let's go to our room."

Chongyun nodded, shivering when he said "our room."

They walked to the elevator, Xingqiu pressing the top button.

An awkward silence filled the room, neither of the two talking. Chongyun could tell Xingqiu was stressed. He had been this way a couple days before they left for Fontaine.

He just seemed aggravated at everything so Chongyun tried not to get in his way.

"Sorry, baby. I don't mean to be rude." He said, almost as if he read his thoughts.

"It's okay. I get that you're stressed. I won't cause any trouble..."

"What do you want to do today? I booked this trip a day in advance so we have time to kill."