chapter 1

Luffy was going to out to sea to become a pirate but first he punched the sea king that ate Shanks arm and y/n was with the others waving luffy good bye the village chief was angry at luffy and ace becoming Pirates buy was happy that y/n wasn't becoming one because he's becoming a marine and was waiting for Garp to pick him up in a few days from now.

Village chief: I can't believe those two will become trouble makers.

Makino: don't worry I'm sure they'll be fine.

Y/n: yeah Ace left me and luffy when he was 17 and now me and luffy are now 17 and he has a head start to his dream.

Village chief: Still I'm glad your becoming a marine and not a pirate.

Y/n: My path is different from my brother's but we will meet again but not as brother's but as rivals.

Makino: It's sad to see good brothers fighting against each other but I still can't believe I won't see you guys again.

Y/n: Don't worry luffy and ace won't be around here very often but I'll promise to visit you when I have the chance.

Makino: I hope so.

Dadan: I'll see next time kid. Don't die out there.

Y/n: I won't dadan. Thanks for the memories.

Dadan: No problem kid.

A few days have passed and garps ship has docked and a few marines were following him.

Y/n: hey grandpa you here to pick me up?

Garp: yes and I would like you to meet  these two young man. This is Coby and helmeppo, and kids this is my other grandson Y/n.

Coby: Wow! You look like Luffy-san!

Helmeppo: Are you his twin?

Y/n: Yeah I'm his twin brother.

Coby: Amazing!

Helmeppo: This is so cool seeing an identical twin in person.

Garp: Ready y/n?

Y/n: Of course I am grandpa.

Coby: I can't wait for this!

Y/n and Garp rode on his ship and sailed to the marine base where Sengoku was visiting.

Garp: Hey Sengoku I want you to meet my grandson!

Sengoku: huh? so you've caught straw hat?

Garp: No this is his twin brother y/n.

Y/n: Nice to meet you.

Sengoku: God damnit Garp I thought you've caught straw hat.

Garp: Sorry.

Y/n: So what about my brother?

Sengoku: Your brother is becoming more of a Trouble maker like your grandpa over there.

Y/n: Well you can't expect their to be someone in our family to be sensible.

Sengoku: Yeah I should have now what was going to happen. Anyways are you becoming a marine?

Y/n: yeah i'm becoming a marine i have a different path than my brother but it doesn't mean we won't greet each other when we see each other in the battlefield.

Sengoku: please don't become a mini garp junior.

Garp: Hey!

Y/n: no promises.

Sengoku: I will die either by garps hands or the avalanche of paper work.

???: Um excuse me.