chapter 8

Kizaru: Hey kiddo I got some news for you.

Y/n: How did it go?

Kizaru: Well you can't have a year but you can have three months off.

Y/n: Thank you admiral. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning so I can prepare for my vacation.

Kizaru: Yeah, good luck young commodore.

Y/n: Until then admiral.

Kizaru left y/n as he head to his ship to prepare for his journey. Y/n gone back to the ship to get his copper katana.

Y/n: Here it is.*grabs that katana* Know for the clothes.

Y/n Grabbed a bag and began to fill it up with his clothes.

Y/n: First stop finding ace's grave. After that sabos. *Sigh* maybe I'll find Luffy by accident when I set sail.

Y/n finished packing his things and delivered it to his boat.

Y/n: Maya and the others will be alright with out me. It's only Three months.

Maya: Y/n!

Y/n: Oh Maya! What's wrong?

Maya: I've been looking for you. *Sees the bag on his ship* What were you doing?

Y/n: I was given 3 months to rest and what better way to do it then to go home for a bit, breath some fresh air and...go visit my brother's grave.

Maya: Can I come?

Y/n: I think you need to ask grandpa or grandpa Goku for permission.

Maya: Oh okay, so when will you leave?

Y/n: Tomorrow morning.

Maya: Well I'll ask layer then. See ya at dinner.

Y/n: Sure...at dinner.

Y/n watched the ocean being calm as the eye can see with waves slowly hitting the boat and the scent of salty sea air. It's clear he needed to calm down and think rationally.

Tomorrow morning

Y/n woke up and got out of his boat ready to unanchored his ship. And he saw Maya and cherry coming by.

Y/n: Didn't go as planned I assume?

Maya: Yeah and I'll be with my sister for a while until you've returned.

Cherry: Sorry but I can't as well since I didn't help the others with the patient and I'm stuck in bandage changing duty.

Y/n: It's alright guys I'll miss you two as well. *Looks at the great blue sea* Well I better get going. Until we meet again.

Maya: stay safe out there!

Y/n: I will! Goodbye!

Y/n rose his anchor and set sailed waving back to his friends and soon his way to his home town was a day and a half to get there, so he grabbed his katana and wondered if he can insulate it so it can be used as an electro sword so for the whole day he read the book on insulation and prepared the necessary items to insulate it.

Tomorrow morning again

Y/n finished his new and improved sword and tested it out.

Y/n: Okay let's try this. One sword style: plasma blade!

Y/n created a special box on his back so it can generate electricity for his sword.

Y/n: Oh...I think I put to much voltage on it.

The dummy y/n made from drifting plywood was incinerated into ash.

Y/n: ok lower it down to 200w instead of 2400w. *Remove the specialized backpack* ok so lower the voltage so i don't accidentally kill someone. And...there that should do it. I still wonder why they left so many supplies on the ship i mean the food makes sense but why an extra battery? It it for the ship or something?

Meanwhile at the marine base.

Smoker: ok you rookies where is the experimental Gigawatt generator?

Marine officer: We don't know sir it was at commodore y/n's personal vessel.

Smoker: what the hell we're you thinking leaving an experimental item on a kids ship who has no knowledge on it.

Maya: I hope he didn't throw away.

Tashigi: This is one chaotic week first the war 2 days ago and now the missing experimental battery. If he did throw it how is he going to pay a one trillion beri experimental battery.

Maya: he only has 700 billion beri in his account?!

Everyone: 700 billion beri?!

Maya: i think that's his current balance or maybe that was the payment he received during the war for saving a lot of lives and capturing a lot of white bread Pirates. I'm not always sure.

Smoker: your commodore friend is basically a trillionaire at this point.

Tashigi: even i don't have 50 million beri in my bank account.