chapter 21

You were at the skies looking for smokers ship as well as looking out for your Ship as well but all you saw were snow as well as people that have animal parts for their lower half.

Y/n: I'm not gonna question that, Now if I was smoker where would I be?

You were loosing altitude but then you saw a small group of marines but they were to far for you to get near them.

Y/n: Damnit, so close.

Once You landed soon you can feel the sheer cold of this frozen tundra.

Y/n: *brr* W-Why are they h-here is this winter F-Fucking wonderland?!

You slowly made your way towards the marines but soon your candy syrup started to harden.

Y/n: Damn, looks like I can't change back if I do then I'll be a frozen puddle of candy syrup.

You walk in the snow and saw a building up ahead.

Y/n: Hey smoker!!

The marines turned and saw you but they didn't know you were you and started to panic.

Random marine: A Monster?!!

Random marine 2: Run, Were no match for it!!

Random marine 3: What the hell is that thing?!!

They tried to run away but one of them use a pistol with a scope attachment to see you, once they got a closer look they new who you are.

: Rear admiral Y/n?!!

They all stop scrambling and look back at the marine with the rifle.

Random marine: what are you talking about, that's not the rear admiral!!

: Then why is he looking for smoker?

Random marine: he could be here to kill him!

Y/n: Why would I even gain from killing smoker?

Random marine: I...I...I got nothing.

Y/n: and besides were in a fucking tundra, why do you think I'm like this?

Random marine: To intimidate your enemy or predators?

Y/n: Yes but it's more than just show.

You gone down to them and you can see they're all in awe.

Random marine: if you really are the rear admiral then what's your second in command and medic?

Y/n: Maya is my second in command and I ask Grandpa Goku if I could have cherry on my crew so we can tend to the wounded.

Then all of a sudden they cheered and you were beyond confused.

Random marine: Alright no more wondering around this accursed tundra!

Random marine: Thank the gods!

Y/n: Okay tell me the situation.

Random lieutenant: Vice admiral Smoker and Mrs. Tashigi have been attacked by The surgeon of death and switch bodies as well as encountered the straw hats.

Y/n: How long was I in the sky?

Random marine: Wait, why were you at the sky Sir?

Y/n: To see if I can find a marine boat or smokers battle ship but I didn't have any luck finding it and what do you mean they switched bodies?

Random marine: We don't know but when Mr. Smoker tried to attack the surgeon of death he got his hearth and then tashigi-chan tried to attack him but then he swap them and now tashigi-chan is in vice admiral Smoker's body while vice admiral Smoker is in tashigi-chans body.

Y/n: So in short they tried to attack law but got their butts handle and he swap their body's.

Random marine: Uh...yeah.

Y/n: Well then let's go, I saw a bunch of centaurs and I think I now who their after.

Your got up and scan the area.

Y/n: Why were all of you wondering around?

Random marine: We were ordered by vice admiral Smoker to scout around and find the surgeon of death.

Y/n: If my sense are right then I know where he's at.

: You know where he is?!

Y/n: If I was him. I would be at that abandoned building over there.

They looked at where your pointing at and It was big building.

Random marine: How are you sure he's there?

Y/n: If I learn one thing from my bro is that whenever your gut tells you where adventures is you follow it, I mean he knows where he thinks adventure and danger are.

You can tell that they are confused.

Y/n: *sigh* let's go before a snowstorm comes.

They all nod and soon you made a candy syrup slay.

Y/n: Everyone get on board, well get there faster if I'm the one pulling it.

Random marine: You heard the rear admiral, get on!

The all soon get on the sled and you were about to run.

Random marine: Wait.

Y/n: Huh? What's wrong?

Random marine: We need someone to scout while you run.

Y/n: But It will be impossible for one of you to see with the speed I'm going.

: I'll do it.

You looked back and saw it was the same marine that noticed you.

Y/n: are you sure? It will be a challenge.

: That's what I like, I love challenges.

She crawled on your back and reached your shoulder and sat on it.

: I'll keep on eye out for vice admiral Smoker while you run.

Y/n: Okay but if it's to hard then tell me to slow down.

: Alrighty then, Tally Ho!

Y/n: She seems to like challenges, she's also energetic like Luffy is. I wonder what would they do if they meet?

Soon you run, you were in a sprinter's position as you dashed towards the building.

Random marine: Wow the rear admiral is amazing?!

Random lieutenant: No wonder he's a rear admiral, he has the powers of a giant.

: Pipe down I'm trying to concentrate.

You looked to your shoulder and saw that she was looking at her scope attachment on her pistol.

: No one so far, were clear for now but we shouldn't let our gaurd down.

Y/n: *nods* stay vigilant, we don't know who's out there.

The other marines nod as they prepare their weapons.

Y/n: Once we get there, I need all of you to be at a safe distance and slightly spread out so none of you will bump Into one another.

Random lieutenant: You heard the rear admiral, keep your distance!

All the marines: Right!