chapter 15

It's been a few hours and the crew hanging out with you but you were given a strange drink from chopper and he asked you to make small talk to the others.

Y/n: Soo...how's the vacation?

Nami: Man your really bad at making a conversation.

Y/n: Well to be fair I haven't seen you all for two years and I only had a chance to visit Luffy during his training session with a old guy with white hair so It makes sense I'm as awkward as a goat on a tile of land which is to be frank kinda small.

Everyone became silent from your words while Luffy was giggling like an idiot.

Zoro: ...What the hell just happened?

Chopper: I think the medicine I gave him is working!

Nami: To bad it won't work on Luffy tho.

Robin: My, he seems more intelligent than he seems.

Franky: Yeah but it's SUPER weird to see luffy's twin acting like a normal kid.

Y/n: Well if everyone excuse me I'll take a short nap inside of the ship, good day to you all.

Sanji: And it's creepy to see him being so god damn polite, I just wish we didn't gave him that medicine.

Chopper: What?! No!

Zoro: Sorry chop. * Has a stupidly large hammer* but it's time for him to be dumb again.

Nami: Oh hell you aren't!!!

Nami hit Sanji and Zoro to hard that they have blood on there head.

Nami: I don't want another Luffy destroying this ship and making us go to the bottom of the sea and drown so quite your bitching and deal with it!

Sanji: *weakly* Y-Yes...n-nami-san.

Zoro: Man when does she have the strength to carry that hammer just to beat us up?

Sanji: I would appreciate if you can it moss head, my head is still spinning.

Zoro: What did you say you shitty cook?!

Sanji: Do you want to go you wanna be swordsman!!!

Nami hits them again with the ridiculously large hammer.

Nami: Can it our I'll feed you to the fish!!!

Both weakly: Y-Yes... ma'am...

(Time skip)

You were woken up by the rough turbulence and gone outside to see what was going on.

Y/n: Umm, why did it got hot all of a sudden?

Nami, Chopper and usopp: WERE GOING TO DIE!!!

Luffy: Oh hey bro, meet surume my new pet.

You looked over to see a giant yellow octopus that is larger than anything you've seen.

Y/n: Okay explain.

Luffy: Well we are currently near some volcanoes and I tame a giant octopus that is was planning to eat but I forgot about it and keep him as a pet.

Y/n: Uh huh, and where are we?

Nami: Were going to die!

Luffy: Were almost there just a few minutes from now.

Y/n: Cool, I'll go and get something to eat.

Sanji: How the hell are you two calm?!

Nami: were about to get cook?!

Y/n: This isn't even scary, the scariest thing we've seen or heard was grandpa's stories about him and grandma, bleh.

Luffy: Yup.

Nami: What kind of child hood did you two have?!

Y/n: A lot of near death experiences to the point where we are technically called insane at this point.

Luffy: Yeah like that time grandpa threw us to the center of a volcano.

Y/n: Yeah, good times. Anyways see you guys later.

You entered the kitchen to see it being locked up you sighed and made a candy syrup key and you unlocked it and grabbed yourself an apple and two apples for Luffy then closed it back up. You went outside to see fish man island.

Y/n: *mouth full* Now that's what I call a nice island.

Sanji: Yeah...wait how the hell did you get those Apple's?!

Y/n: I made a duplicate key so I can get some food. which reminds me, Luffy go long!

You threw an apple that was about to hit Sanji but Luffy caught it with his mouth then you threw it at robin and hi did the same thing again.

Y/n: Nice catch bro!

Luffy: *mouth full* thank you.

Nami: Can you two stop playing for five minutes!

Y/n: Sorry but this was how we train our reflexes back when grandpa trained us.

Nami: I swear your both insane!

Y/n: That's what I told you a while ago.

Nami: To get sassy with me mister!

Y/n: Calm down nami were almost there.

Nami: Chopper do you have anything for head aches.

Chopper: Yeah, Follow me!

Luffy: Fish man island here we come!