chapter 10

Y/n was heading towards Rusukaina To "find" Luffy.

Y/n: Holy mackerel The tree's are mushrooms! I can't wait to take a bit and hunt for some meat!

Y/n was closing in until he saw the war lord boa Hancock ship.

Y/n: huh? Why is the warlord boa here? Oh! maybe she's here to get some meat! No wonder she has a giant ship, she has to feed a lot of people and she's restocking at this island.

Y/n reached the island and dragged his boat to shore and encased his ship in double layered candy and create a big hole for his ship to be secured.

Y/n: There we go. Wait I need to make something so I don't forget where it is. *Thinking* *ding* I know, I'll placed this potato here so I won't forget. But how should I make sure it stay still?
Candy cage!

Y/n made a stupidly weird building so he can remember.

Y/n: i still not know how from a single potato, turned into a giant candy facility. Anyways let's hunt for some food!

Y/n entered the forest of the island and wondered around for a bit finding a lot of animals bigger than buildings but they ran away from him. Y/n was confused but shrugged and moved in deeper until he heard someone counting.

???: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23!

Luffy: Ow! Damnit, I thought I got it!

???: Your reaction time was good but your to distracted to focus.

Y/n: well Luffy is always like this since our childhood.

Luffy: Well sorry but I hate sitting around, I wanted to have fun.

Y/n: And that's why grandpa beats you up sometimes cause you didn't ask permission.

Luffy: Shut up y/n im trying to train.

Y/n: Fine, I'll look for some food see ya later tonight Luffy.

Luffy: Bring me crocodile meat please!

Y/n: I'll try if there are any on this island. if not then were having bird meat for dinner.

Luffy: Thanks bro!

Y/n: Don't mention it.

Y/n left leaving boa and the others in shock.

Boa: W-What?! Two luffy's?!

Marigold and the other amazon: What?! Two straw hats?

Rayleigh: I was not drunk a while ago right?

Sandersonia: we all saw it.

Rayleigh: Hey Luffy who was the look a like a while ago?

Luffy: Huh, what do you mean? That was just my twin brother just now.

Everyone: Twin Brother?!

Luffy: I wonder if marines have vacation, if so then today is his vacation.

Rayleigh: I kinda wish i asked if you have a different brother other than ace. cause we might accidentally get the wrong one.