chapter 6

The war was filled with death and destruction Luffy was almost near ace but he was stopped by Songoku. While y/n was defeating white beard gaurds and saving wounded Marines.

Y/n: Stay with me we're almost there!

Marine officer: Protect the lieutenant commander! He's trying to get all the wounded out of the battle!

Marine commander: Come on! He needs some time to get them to safety!

The marines 8th platoon created a huge diversion so the enemies are focused on them and not y/n.

Y/n: Thanks Guys!

Marine officer: Hurry before they get you!

Y/n: On it!

Y/n placed the wounded with the others looked in a trench the medical team came and took them to a more safer area.

???: Y/n!

(Do you guys think she's a mink or not? Leave your answer here)

Y/n: Cherry? What are you doing here your supposed to be with the others to treat the wounded!

Cherry: Come on y/n your head is bleeding. *Points to the obvious stream of blood*

Y/n: I'm fine, really I'm fined. I need fined more casualties before they die.

Cherry: at least let me patch it up!

Y/n: Sorry but no time!

Cherry: Y/n you big dummy!!!

Y/n ran back to the battlefield and defeated more of white beard grunts and carry some wounded Marines to the trenches so they can get to safety.

Y/n: Damnit! Call the artillery and ask them to give me cover fire.

Marine medic: we can't the admirals are only allowed to give them orders.

Y/n: Fine then give me cover fire.

Marine officer: we'll try sir

And out he goes going to the wounded all the while dodging and escaping the bombarded of cannonballs and gun fire.

Y/n: Damnit the war is taking a toll on our men we need to stop this before it's to late.

Y/n got out of the trench and decided to go into the wall to see if he can help Luffy and ace, but when got there he saw admiral Sakazuki about to hit luffy as y/n used his candy syrup to save him ace got there and took the punched for luffy as admiral sakazuki took his fist out he was punched  by white beard and was flying to the other part of the base. y/n walked up to luffy and ace and kneeled down and hugged ace.

Y/n: *tears up* I-I'm Sorry ace...I-I Wanted to save luffy But you...but you.

Ace: h-hey don't be sad you two that's what older brothers are supposed to do.

Y/n and Luffy: No it's not! Your weren't supposed die you promised us you'll be alive once I/Luffy become the pirate king!

Ace: W-Well...I guess i won't be there once he's there. I'm sorry. *Tears up as well* I'm So sorry! You two we're the best brothers i could ever aske for.

Y/n and Luffy: And you were always the best big brother we ever have!

Ace: Don't worry i'll tell Sabo that you guy's said hi.

Y/n: Ace please hold on we can get you a doctor. Just please hold on. Please!

Ace: Sorry but i'm on borrowed time. I'm so sorry to leave you two alone but i'm sure you'll be alright i know you'll be. Thank you for every thing.

As Ace dies y/n hold tight as to not let him go. as a few seconds gone by Luffy and y/n began to cry in pain and sorrow as they raised they're heads to the skies knowing that they lost another member of their family, luffy was carried away while y/n was still there holding aces dead body as he doesn't want to let him go, and soon he blacked out from the intense emotions of regret and sadness.

tomorrow.

Y/n woke up seeing the ceiling of the medical room he looked to his side and saw maya and cherry sleeping on the couch and table. y/n remembered ace and began to cry, he got up and drag his drip stand and left cherry's office and gone out side and sit downed so he can contemplate about his dreams for a little bit.

Marine officer: Commodore Y/n your awake.

Y/n: yes i'm...wait what did you say?

Marine officer: well sir since you've technically drag a lot of wounded back to base they have promoted you to commander at first but they switched it to captain. But reports said you've captured and defeated a lot of white beard pirate's so they deposit your payment in your bank account and promoted you to commodore.

Y/n: Wow...what about my brother.

Marine officer: your brother manage to escape and your grandfather is with the admirals.

Y/n: thank you. You may leave.

Marine officer: Sir!