chapter 7

Y/n: Is it really alright for me to continue like this? To loose the people I love and cared for. I feel like I need to have a break for at least a month or two.

Marine rookie: why is commodore y/n sad?

Marine officer: I heard that his brother was fire first ace.

Marine rookie: really? So that's why he's sad?

Marine captain: He may be his brother but he doesn't have the power to help him so he's feeling useless and weak right now.

Marine officer: Yeah, and to make matters worse he saw how he died by the hands of admiral sakazuki.

Marine rookie: Man that must be hard on him then?

Marine officer and captain: Yes it is.

Y/n stood up and walked to the bell and saw a marine ship heading towards here. He saw luffy and saw how he beat every marine near his boat and soon he reached the bell.

Y/n: Hey bro you good?

Luffy: Yeah I just needed some rest and I'm feeling alright, you?

Y/n: Still trying to accept it. But I'm glad your back to your old self.

Luffy: Thanks. Anyways can you move aside I need to do something.

Y/n: sure knock yourself out.

Y/n let Luffy pass and the marines didn't go near as they know what y/n and luffy lost. And soon Luffy rang the bell and let the news reporters take a picture of him as he hold his hat on his chest.

Y/n: I'll miss you Luffy.

Luffy: Me too.

Y/n and luffy hugged each other before Luffy had to leave and soon the other marines ready the cannonballs and fire at his ship.

Y/n: Live free Luffy.

Maya and Cherry: Y/n!

Y/n: Huh?

The girls hugged y/n as he screamed in pain.

Y/n: Girls My ribs!!!

Maya and Cherry:  woops sorry.

Y/n: Ow. *Cough* That hurt.

Maya: Why we're the bell and cannons going off?

Y/n: That was my bro visiting me and doing one last thing. He left and everyone opened fired at his ship.

Cherry: Seriously I thought you were kidnapped during our sleep.

Maya: Or going to the kitchen.

Y/n: Speaking of kitchen let's grab something to eat.

Cherry: Man your mood change really fast.

Y/n: Eating helps me calm down during...painful memories.

Cherry: Oh I should not have asked.

Maya: Anyways you left your sword at the boat, captain dumbass.

Cherry: Actually he's a commodore.

Maya: When?

Cherry: When you fell asleep and a messenger came by and told me the news.

Maya: Wait a minute why aren't you with the others helping the wounded?

Cherry: Sure and you forgot he lost a lot of blood during the battle miss tardy.

Maya: It's not my fault the boat was slow!

Cherry: And once you become a lieutenant commander I'll be calling your boat the S.S Tardy. Whenever you get it.

Maya: Why you little. I'll have you know I'm a lieutenant thank you very much. So i can get my boat whenever i want to, but i choose not to.

Marine officer: wait where's commodore y/n?

...

Everyone: Oh Shit!!!

Maya: Quick find him!

Cherry: Quickly warned the kitchen and the storage area!

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n: Damn the base received some serious beatings.

Kizaru: Yeah it did.

Y/n: *startled jump* admiral kizaru?! What are you doing here for?

Kizaru: we'll you see your colleagues warned us that you were left unattended so i was looking for you and every gaurd we have was near the food storage and the kitchen.

Y/n: i'll be blunt sir you talk so slow for a guy that moves so fast.

Kizaru: i know that was supposed to hurt but i can't deny facts.

Y/n: can i ask you something.

Kizaru: what is it?

Y/n: i don't know whether to continue or not i lost my brother in the war and i'm afraid i might lose another one is it alright for me to continue.

Kizaru: i know you were a brother to fire fist ace and it doesn't mean you have to continue if you don't feel like it, you can leave and we won't judge you on your decision.

Y/n: can i at least have two years or even two months to rest so i can think this over.

Kizaru: i know it was supposed to be Sengoku who Give this but for you I'll allow it. I'll talk to mister son goku if you can either have a month or a year vacation.

Y/n: thank you admiral kizaru. I needed to talk someone about this.

Kizaru: i know your brother might be a pirate but he is family after all and sometimes you have to cherish those moments instead of regretting them. See you next time young commodore.

Y/n Left the pile and headed to his personal ship and waited for the news.