chapter 14

Your pov

Well that was something but I feel good after I removed the god damn needle from my back, I swear those two are thirsty as fuck and thank god i learned about this from luffy's friends or I would have been a father sooner than later. Well I'm almost near the island better get a bubble here so I can be underwater so I can follow them

Cherry and Maya: Y/N!!!

I turned around and saw my god damn ship being followed by them, I Swear I should've been a lone captain. Then cannon balls were almost hitting my ship.

Y/n: What the fuck is wrong with you two, Are you trying to kill me?!

Maya: No Im only trying to drown you so you can be unconscious so I can put you somewhere secret.

Cherry: See I told you she's crazy!

Maya: Don't lie to me, you were thinking about the same thing!

Cherry: *sweatdrop* No I wasn't-

Maya: I know what you are you witch!

As they were arguing I was all most at the island and once I was near I immediately got off the boat and once i did my boat was destroyed.

Y/n: Oh come on i just got that!!!

I ran directly towards the island and I saw weird abomination... I don't want to see those so i quickly gone to a different direction to avoid ...those. ( Why the fuck were they wearing dresses and make up) I quickly ran and saw a giant bug and I quickly covered it's foot in candy syrup and saved a lot of Marines

Random marine: Thank you so much rear admiral y/n.

Y/n: Tell me where my dumbass brother went!

Random captain: His ship is that away .

Y/n: Thanks and good luck!

As they cheered for me saving them I quickly saw luffy's ship and in the distance three marine warships and they were firing cannon balls at his ship. But the the warlord boa was there and the ship immediately stop shooting when they were about to dive I jumped in and surprised everyone.

Luffy: Huh?

Zoro: god damnit one of them got in.

Sanji: Shit.

Chopper: Please don't pop the bubble we'll all drown!

Y/n: Uh, okay I was going to but you said please so never mind.

Nami: Wait there is only one person who can match that level of stupidity.

Luffy: Oh hey bro when did you get here?

Y/n: Just now actually.

Straw hats: Y/n!

Y/n: Yeah?

Sanji: Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes.

Robin: Well isn't this a surprise.

Franky: This is SUPER weird.

Brooke: W-What two luffy's? Am I seeing a ghost. Oh wait I don't have eyes. Yohohohohohoho!

Luffy: Franky, Brooke. Meet my twin brother y/n.

Y/n: Hello there I'm y/n luffy's twin brother.

Zoro: I may or may not be drunk, But he looks like if Luffy decided to become a marine rather than a pirate.

Nami: Now that you said it he does look like Luffy but a marine.

Y/n: Where are you guys going?

Luffy: Where going to fish man island!

Y/n: Really man I wish I can join.

Straw hats: Your on our ship of course your going there!

Y/n: Really? AWESOME!!!

Nami: How can a kid who was smarter than Luffy become so dumb as a teen.

Chopper: Maybe he suffered severe trauma on to the head which made him go dumb.

Zoro: And to put salt on the wounds he's a rear admiral.

...

Straw hats except for robin and luffy: What?!

Nami: When did you become a rear admiral?!

Chopper: I heard it's very hard to become one!

Y/n: Really? Then I must be very good at my job.

Nami: Or maybe your just a weird monster that somehow got promoted to rear admiral.

Y/n and luffy: That's not nice nami, chopper is here you know.

Nami: I'm talking about him you Blow hards!!!

Chopper: Luffy, why are you so mean?

Y/n and Luffy: Huh what do you mean?

Nami: i swear going I'm going to get an aneurysm from this.

3rd pov

Meanwhile at the surface.

Maya: Come on we have to follow him!

Random captain: Sorry ma'am but the only vessel permitted to enter the deep sea is rear admiral y/n and by the looks of it he must be on his way.

Cherry: But we sink his ship.

Random captain: But then what ship is he using then?

Maya: I don't know...wait where is straw hat?

Random captain: He escape why did you ask... Oh, oh no. So he might be in his ship.

Random commodore: As much as I hate it he was given orders to babysit straw hat and his crew so they don't accidentally make the fish men attack us.

Cherry and Maya: I wish I can be with him right now. What do you mean you wish you can be with him!

Random captain: These are the rear admirals second in command and medic? Strange.

Maya and cherry: What did you say punk?

Random captain: Nothing Ma'am!