chapter 18

You and the straw hats were ready to leave fish man island until Princess Shirahoshi appeared.

Shirahoshi: What your leaving?!

Luffy: Yup!

Y/n: Figure as much, your really do hate the hero treatment don't you?

Luffy: Of course I do! Heros share their meat.

Zoro: And sake.

Luffy: Sorry hoshi but we need to go.

Y/n: Yup I have a job to go back to and it's to hunt down pirates.

Shirahoshi: So are going to put Luffy and his friends in jail?!

Y/n: No god no, Im hear by my superiors to babysit my brother in case he starts a world war against the fish man and the humans. Which to be honest I can see why their concerned, after all this Is my brother.

The straw hats simultaneously agreed on what you are saying.

Y/n: Excuse me but I need to report in, so I'll be inside with a Snail while you guys talk okay?

Nami: Sure just don't snitched on us.

Y/n: I won't go to that low to put my bro in danger after all...I don't want to remember it brings to many... painful memories.

Nami: ...O-Oh yeah s-sorry, I forgot you and luffy saw how he died.

Y/n:...I'm going inside tell me when where on the surface so I can be out of your skins.

You walked to the door and slammed it which the straw hats flinched.

Luffy:...He hasn't been taking care of himself.

The straw hats and shirahoshi looked at Luffy.

Luffy: When we were young he wasn't able to eat for weeks after what happened.

Chopper: What happened Luffy?

Zoro: Yeah what did happened that made him so... unstable.

Nami: Is it because of her?

Luffy: ...Yes, he usually likes to eat just like me but after that incident he was more distant it took me and ace a long time for him to finally eat again.

Shirahoshi: What did happened?

Luffy: I-I...I don't want to talk about it it's to painful even for me to remember.

Robin: Something so painful that even Luffy is sad to even think about it... their childhood must have been painful.

Meanwhile with you

You were using the snail and was calling someone.

Snail: Hello?

Y/n: Hey gramps how's it going?

Garp: Y/n? I'm fine so what are you calling me for?

Y/n: I'm just letting you know that Luffy is doing well and he's back to his cheery self again.

Garp: That's good, that's good. So where are you right now?

Y/n: Were about to leave fish man island and I'm hitching a ride with Luffy until they dropped me off on an island once we resurface.

Garp: Actually I have a mission for you.

Y/n: Really, what is it?

Garp: Smokers group hasn't report in a while and I need you to back him up, don't worry I send Maya and cherry the coordinates to smokers last location.

Y/n: Okay, tell them I'll see them soon.

Garp: Will do see ya.

You hang up the snail and sat there for a while.

Y/n: Man I'm really am pathetic aren't I?

You got up and go outside and saw a castle Infront of the ship.

Y/n: um...where are we?

Luffy: Oh hey bro hoshi invited us to a feast and I couldn't say no to food.

Y/n: hehehe, of course you won't.

Luffy: Come on let's go!

You and the straw hats sat on some fish and we're being transported to the stage once there you saw shirahoshi and her brothers as well as the king.

Y/n: Man now talk about an audience.

Luffy: Hey where's the food?

Y/n: Luffy be patient were guess to the castle so don't expect to get it that fast.

Neptune: Ah straw hat and friends.

You saw the king of fish man island, he was covered in bandages but he was fitter that a sea king.

Y/n: It's good to see you your highness.

Neptune: Ah you must be straw hats brother, Y/n was it?

Y/n: Yes and it seems your getting better.

Neptune: Yes and I am honored to host this occasion for your brother and his friends.

Y/n: Hehehe, you better be ready cause my brother is one hungry man.

Neptune: Really? Then it was a good thing to prepare a lot. Now then let the party commence!

You and the gang saw the stage and saw a fish diva was about to sing and soon the band began to play and the diva was singing.

Y/n: Now that's what I call a diva.

Announcer: and our special guest.

Sanji: D-Don't tell me.

You saw the stage being light up by different color and soon a bunch of mermaids from the mermaid cafe appeared.

Y/n: W-Wow not gonna lie they look beautiful.

Sanji was screaming as he was winked by the mermaids and soon he began to try and get out of the bubble as you, Luffy, chopper and jimbie tried to calm him down until you saw Ceto and a bunch of mermaid servants.

Y/n: Ceto you work in the palace?!

Ceto: huh? Oh no I'm helping a friend of mine she said she needs help in ryugu palace as the king was throwing a party.

Y/n: Yeah I guess that makes sense, Now then let's enjoy.

You grabbed a piece of meat and began to enjoy as it taste great you looked up and saw Sanji trying to get the attention of the mermaid and once you finish one piece you saw Brooke I. The water getting saved by a mermaid and soon Sanji began to follow suit and three mermaids came and save him, he was stone with heart for eyes as the mermaids somewhat scold him.

Y/n: I guess their the Simps of the group?

Chopper: yeah.

Y/n: You guys sure are a lively bunch no wonder my bro is so energetic.

Chopper: Don't say something like that Baka!

You saw as chopper was trying to insult you but he was doing a cute dance.

Y/n: ... Great.

You took another one as you saw chopper eat a mountain of sweet.

Y/n: Now that's what I call a sweet tooth.

Ceto: It's cute don't you think?

Y/n: Hehehe, yeah it's cute seeing him so happy and small.

Ceto: Yup.

You and the others continue the party as you saw nami surprising the prince how she can hold her liquor, the party was awesome as you, Ceto and the straw hats enjoyed the festivities.