chapter 9

Sengoku: Smoker what drugs did you you take?

Smoker: None sir.

Sengoku: well then Smoker how many hours of sleep did you and your men have?

Smoker: Last month sir!

Sengoku: ...Okay first of it's a military grade battery and it only cost us 1 million beri to fund it and it's real price is at 450, 000 beri, second Y/n is not a trillionaire he's a billionaire, third i need you to ask the lab to make a new one tomorrow and finally get some sleep all of you, That's an order!

Smoker: Oh uh. Yes sir! You heard him boys gets some rest.

Marines: Sir!

Sengoku: For the love of god i'm working with idiots and they're stupid claims. I need a drink.

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n: Well here we are home sweet home. *sees garps ship* Looks like gramps is here.

Dadan: * in the distance* Why did you even let me raise them?!

Y/n: Miss dadan? 

Makino: Don't you think how he feels?

Dadan: The only one who's suffering is luffy and y/n and you know it.

Y/n: Yo!

Everyone: Y/n?!

Y/n: Sorry i didn't came here...i was still accepting the fact ace is *tears up* Is...Gone. Like sabo did...Back in grey terminal.

Dadan: ...See even if he's a marine he still treats ace and luffy like family unlike you who never treats them or even supports  their choice.

Makino: Dadan Please *looks back at y/n* Welcome home.

Y/n: Thanks but i'm only here to get flowers for both ace and sabo. So how much is it again?

Village Cheif: I know he was a pirate but he is your brother. A bouquet cost 200 -400 beri's depending on the flowers.

Y/n: Two 400's please. And heres the payment.

Village cheif: No need it's on the house.

Y/n: Thank you. Excuse me but i need to give this to sabo.

Dadan: Knocked yourself out kid.

Y/n: Later. *walks away*

Dadan: At least even if he's force to kill or even capture Luffy He'll at least have a few minutes to talk with him like a true friend.

Makino: I wish they never hurt each other.

Dadan: And even if they were his enemies he'll treat them like brothers. Now where we're we? Oh  right. You selfless bastard!

Meanwhile With y/n

Y/n sat at the cliffs near the ocean placing the bouquet to the little altar he made for ace and sabo.

Y/n: I may not know where your grave is ace but i hope you'll rest and sabo i  hope you and ace are watching over luffy and his friends. don't worry i'll try to stay out of trouble so don't even bother looking after me...I wish i was stronger but i'm not...i'm weak, i was always weak and i never got to save either one of you so please don't worry about me but worry about luffy instead. he needs it.

Y/n Stood up from the ground and gone back to the village to see garp still sitting on the ground.

Makino: where are you going?

Y/n: Sorry but i have to go. Until we all meet again.

Makino: Don't forget to tell luffy i said hi.

Y/n: I will! See ya!

y/n got on to his boat and set sailed to the seas.

Y/n: Now if i we're my bro where would i be?

Y/n Thinks to himself where could luffy be during this time and day.

Y/n: Welp guess i'll try this island i heard there's giant sized monsters which means a huge meal for me i'll find luffy another time for know let's get there!