chapter 5

Y/n was speeding to the base until he saw a marine boat heading towards there He saw a bunch of Prisoners and there was luffy and the warlord jimbei.

Y/n and Luffy: What the? Why is Luffy/Y/n here?

Jimbei: Huh? A marine supply ship? Why is a ship like that here?

Buggy: Why does he look like straw hat?

Luffy: Yeah. That's my bro right there.

Everyone: What?

Buggy: No wonder you get away sometimes you have a look a like brother as a marine.

Prisoner: That has to be kinda handy actually.

Luffy: Really? We only switched clothes once and no one can tell the difference for the both of us.

Jimbei: Not only are you brothers with Fire Fist Ace but a Brother of an upcoming marine.

Buggy: No fair you get a Brother to help you escape.

Y/n: Okay what are they rambling about?

Snail: Ring, ring, ring... Ring, ring, ring... Clank.

Y/n: Hello?

Marine: This is center command. We noticed you are next to the escapees ship State your rank.

Y/n: I am Lieutenant commander Y/n.

Marine: Lieutenant Commander y/n...we need you here now.

Y/n: Why?

Marine: The base is going to have a war and we need all the help we can get.

Y/n: Okay. I'll be there as soon as i can.

Marine: May the lord be with you.

Snail: Clank.

Y/n: Looks like duty calls right as where ace is no less this must be a trap for luffy and the others but they already seemed committed. i guess this is a war were i can't do anything.

Y/n unfurl his sails and got ahead of luffys ship he arrived there with everyone looking at him with eyes of insecurity.

Coby: Y/n Over here!

Y/n: Hey Coby! Why is everyone looking at me with eyes of fear?

Helmeppo: Cause you look like your brother.

Y/n: Geez are they really that scared?

Coby: it's all because of Mr. Luffy broke out of impel down.

Y/n: Really? That's Kinda cool.

Helmeppo: What's so cool about that?

Y/n: This proves no one can put him in jail for so long.

Helmeppo: I guess your right.

Coby: Anyways their almost here.

And so they waited as the ship slowly came but then they saw the white beard pirate's coming with a force of over a million y/n gulp as he knows this is going to be a blood bath and once the ships landed the war will begin.

Y/n: ... Maya and the others won't be here for a couple of hours this should give me plenty of time to help Luffy and ace.

Coby: Mr. y/n must be nervous to fight his own brother. But we are marines and we can't let them get near...helmeppo get the snipers behind the giant division we need their help as much as we can.

Helmeppo: I heard you loud and clear Coby.

Y/n: The plan is for me to fight the white beard grunts then luffy can directly dash over to ace. But the vice admirals and grandpa are there to guard Ace. I hope he isn't to stubborn.

Marine: Here they come!

Coby and Y/n: Brace yourselves!

And so the war was starting Y/n and Coby were at the Frontline fighting white beard grunts but luffy was behind them and was almost there but he was stopped by the vice admirals and Garp.