chapter 20

You were waving goodbye with the straw hats as you were departing from the island.

Y/n: Hehehe, I'll miss that place.

Nami: Me too but excuse me while I take a bath.

Y/n: Roger, Roger.

You saw that nami was going to the as chopper was following behind, Sanji and Brooke were plotting something as they saw nami going to the bath, you turned your attention to Luffy and the others as they were preparing to harpoon a fish before they reached the surface.

Y/n: So what do you think we catch?

Zoro: We?

Y/n: Huh...Oh sorry i forgot that when we reach the surface we'll be back to enemies  it's just...it's a nice change of paste. you know, have a nice break once in a while.

Zoro: Yeah it get's to peaceful on my end.

Usopp: Baka!! It's good to have a break you battle hungry moron!

Luffy was laughing as usopp was hitting zoro's head but you heard a loud scream and saw that there was smoke coming from the upper floor.

Y/n: And i thought luffy was the idiot?

Zoro: Damn perverted piece of shit.

Usopp: we told them not to do it but they won't just listen.

Y/n: At least Luffy is denser than a block of cement.

Zoro: Yeah but at least he's a dumbass in these types of things unlike that shitty bastard of a cook.

Sanji: Say that again moss head!!

You turn to your side and saw Sanji with a barely conscious brook on him.

Zoro: You heard me you shitty bastard!!

Sanji: Wanna go moss head!!

Zoro: I'll be happy to cut you up ya shitty cook!!

Tristan: Just fuck already!

Y/n: What the hell?!

Joey: Wrong book ya nimrod!

(Commercial break)

Y/n: Are they always like this?

Usopp: You have no idea, now what fish should we let Sanji cook?

You looked at the vast depth to see what fish are available.

Zoro: That one.

Luffy: No that one!

You looked at where Luffy was pointing and it was a blobfish.

Y/n: Are you sure bro?

Luffy:  sure of it!

Y/n: It looks so... Gelatinous.

Usopp: Well you heard the captain harpoon is ready!!

Zoro: Already aim.

Luffy: Fire!

And soon the harpoon hit the blobfish but it was eaten by a fish and that fish was eaten by another one.

Y/n: Wow, three for the price of one shot? Nice.

Luffy: I can't wait for Sanji to see this!

Y/n: Speaking of Sanji, where is he?

Zoro: Chopper.

Y/n: Oh, well that's explanatory. I'm going for a nap, see you guys later.

Luffy: See ya!

You wave at them and went inside the ship and fell asleep.

(Time skip)

You woke and heard the seagulls and you soon found out you were on the surface. You walked outside and saw it was the surface and saw a unusual sight to see.

Y/n: Where the fuck are we?

Nami: Oh y/n! Had a good rest?

Y/n: Yeah but why the hell are we near a sea of fire?

Nami: Tell that to Luffy.

Luffy: I want to see what's on the other side!

Y/n: ...is this where I think this is?

And soon you heard your snail ringing you rummage through your pockets and soon found it and picked it up.

Snail: Clank!

Y/n: Hello?

Cherry and Maya: Y/N!!!

You covered your ears as you heard the loudest scream you ever heard.

Y/n: Ow my ear's!!

Maya and Cherry: Sorry!

Y/n: yare yare daze, you two might have busted an eardrum, anyways why did you call?

Maya: We saw that your snail was operating and we had to call you.

Sanji: Maya-swan!!!

Maya: Huh, oh, are you still with your brother?

Y/n: Yup, wanna talk to him?

You gave Luffy the snail and he responds.

Luffy: Hi, I'm Luffy and I'm gonna become the pirate king!

Cherry: We know who you are straw hat, were just wondering where your bro is.

Luffy: Oh were near a sea of fire.

Maya and Cherry: A sea of what?

Snail: Clank!

Luffy accidentally dropped the snail as he went to Sanji as he already finished their lunch boxes. You went towards your snail and pet it as it had a bruised from the fall.

Y/n: Luffy stop dropping the snails.

Luffy: Huh? Woops sorry.

You shake your head and transformed into your new form again.

Nami: Hey where are you going?

Y/n: Well I'm going know, my vacation was short but it was nice to see you all again.

Zoro: So your back at the job again?

Y/n: Yup though they didn't specify where I'm supposed to be going to so I'll be flying around until I find Maya or the location.

Usopp: Sucks we can't be friends with you again.

Y/n: Hey don't be like that, once I have my free time again I'm visiting you guys. Cause to me you guys are family.

They all smile at your comment and they wave goodbye as you shot up to the skies and use your candy syrup to make a glider of some sorts so you can glide in the air.

Y/n: Now to find smoker and find this scientist they were talking about.

You soon saw an island over the sea of fire and it was completely covered in snow.

Y/n: Something tells me that's where they are at.

Author: sorry guys, it's exam week and Im going to focus for a bit so I'm sorry again for not posting new chapters this week. Hope to see you all soon.

Arrivederci!