Mulberries

Since everyone was asking for an update and I love my readers more than anything.

Point out the mistakes today.
______

The numbers were refusing to stay still as I tried to press them, but I knew that it was my dizzy mind, not the manufacturing defect of my samsung handset. When Jimin asked me to come to our regular autistic friendly bar, I did not object as it was Saturday today and I did not have to be present at work tomorrow, thus no reason to be worried if I end with a hangover the next day, although I doubted that would happen to me. I had always been limited with my alcohol intake, given to my sparse liking to its taste, and thus I had never gone home in a drunken state. Today though turned out to be an exception, as Jimin forced me to drink three jumbo glasses of beer and even made me try some tequila shots that tasted horrible, but much like every other alcohol in the world, it was addicting, the reason why I ended up taking 4 more shots of them.

Jimin and I were celebrating something but I never got to know what we were celebrating until he had to rush out of the bar with his last few informative words, that "the company who took their order will be visiting in the morning and he needs to wake up early for that". He paid for our drinks then left me alone in the bar. I did not mind but I do believe that he should be careful about such important details and keep a proper record of it, the way I do. But then again, he's not autistic and doesn't find any pleasure in this, so it's understandable that he didn't.

So in the end I stayed seated on my bar stool and called the first number that came to my mind. I wasn't drunk dialing, I knew I was calling Jungkook, since he was my boyfriend now and according to what I've seen in movies, boyfriends should pick up their drunk girlfriends (in Jungkook's case a boyfriend) from clubs. So I decided to follow that classic protocol and waited for Jungkook to pick up.

"Tae? Hello." He had started addressing me with a nickname since a few days now and I liked it every time. I still called him Jungkook though.

"Driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.05% or higher constitutes drunk driving, which can land me in in prison, with a fine of 5000$, five thousand. So as a boyfriend you should pick me up, you should. Pick me up please." I could hear a chuckle from the other side which left me confused. What exactly did he find funny?

"Never knew I would get to talk to a drunk Taehyung. Sure baby where are you right now, send me your location." Now that I think about it, I did not know where I am. It had something to do with autism. Wait who's autistic?

"Mr Juice serving guy, where am I?" I asked a guy standing behind the counter who looked at me weirdly.

Weird indeed. I remember drinking that juice, but I'm slowly starting to forget everything. And I'm not used to forgetting things. I don't like the kind of weird I'm experiencing right now.

"You're in a bar called Roses sir and you're yet to pay for the extra shots you drank." I drank shots? Why would anyone drink shots. Is this how it feels when someone tries to con you? I've never been conned before. Many weird things are happening today.

"Hello Tae? You still there?" I heard someone speak from my phone's speaker and the voice sounded a lot like my recently made boyfriend.

"Hello, hellooo. Why are speaking from a phone? Oh no cell phones are bad, very bad. Radiation, too much radiation." I mumbled as I frowned at the phone I was holding.

"Okay, I won't use it anymore. Now stay there yeah? I'm on my way." So apparently a man who sounds like my recently made boyfriend was on his way and I had no idea where that way was. Definitely not here though.

"Good no more phone. You're safe now, the world is safe." I giggled happily as the voice from the other end died down. Saving the world feels great.