Run

I had a talk with Anniekpop2013 and I realized that I had missed so many details in Taehyung's character. So many details about his autism. I will start adding them now.

_________________

I shift ucomfortably in my place as I stare at Jimin who was seated on our couch with a weird smile plastered on his face. I didn't like surprises. I didn't like Jimin being here without prior notice. I start rolling my elastic bracelet with my pointer finger as I try to make out all the reasons why Jimin was here. I do this to tone down my anxiety. It all works on distraction mechanism. I try to divert my attention on my elastic bracelet instead of dwelling on my anxious thoughts.

"Why are you here? Why? I didn't call you. No I didn't." I ask him as I start rolling my bracelet with more speed.

"You didn't call me but your mom did. And guess what she told me?" Jimin asked me as he raised his left eyebrow while simultaneously simultaneously curving up the left end of his lips.

"Oh, oh maybe she..."

"Yes you guessed it right. She told me you got a promotion!" Jimin cheered out as he put extra emphasis on the word "promotion".

"I didn't I didn't guess anything yet." I tell him, to make him realize he had chosen to ignore my upcoming guess about my mom informing him how I had filed a request to name and adopt a new born Panda which was accepted and now I own a Panda which won't actually be given to me and just be raised under my name and "money". He didn't listen to me though. He just attempted to wrap his hand around my shoulder which I was quick to slap away as he lead me to the kitchen in my house where he picked up a French fry stick served in a bowl and stuffed it in his mouth. I cringed my nose at that. Too many calories. Bad for health.

My mom who was in the kitchen smiled brightly, looking at me as she clapped her hands before speaking.

"You're finally here. The star of the party." My mom declared joyfully.

"There's a there's a party?" I ask her as fear starts crawling inside me.

"Okay okay relax baby. I'm sorry for not telling you before hand but I just couldn't hold myself back this time. Don't worry they won't be here until an hour and a half. It's like a small gathering with only a few guests. Here's a list of their names. I had asked Jimin to come later too but well when has he ever listened. This will make your mother really happy. Bear with my mistake just this one time please." I check the list of names and count there to be around 10 people. I meet a lot more in office so I think I can manage. My mother said it'll make her happy. I can do this much for her happiness. Her happiness is good.

"Oh okay. It's okay. Party is good. It's fine. Me and Jimin will be in my room." I inform her as I walk towards my room while Jimin followed closely behind me.

"You're such a big man already. Few more years or just months and you'll be a owner of a company at this rate. I'll be a friend of a billionaire." Jimin had taken a seat on my bed as he spoke.

"I can't just be promoted to be a owner. Oh I can't. I'll have to buy some shares. I'll have to. Or make my own start up. A start up." I explained.

"Yeah yeah I shared the same classes with you. I know how business works. I too have some shares in my small restaurant whose best part is that it's not affected by the stock market." Jimin said blowing at his nails.

"Well forget all this. How did it go with your love interest? Made any progress?" Jimin asked me.

"Oh no we didn't talk much today. We didn't. I spent my whole day, the whole day keeping away Sunmi. She she had lots of problems. She did." I tell him as I pick up the clothes my mom had picked out for me.