No Wiffing

Yet another update sksksk. Stop me guys 🙈🙈

________________________

I am in the presentation room where the meeting is to be held. Ms Ahn has given me a pen drive that has the presentation that is to be displayed today. I am asked to make sure it's working properly without any interruption. I then have to arrange for water bottles. One in front of every seat.

I asked the staff who takes care of the food supplies to bring in the bottles. After that was done I started inspecting the presentation. It was working fine. Perfectly fine. From what I understood from the presentation is that it is trying to explain why Jeon Corporation is the best company to work with because of how much it has flourished in the past three years. After I had watched the whole thing making sure it is working fine I proceeded to Mr Jeon's office to inform him that everything was okay.

I knocked on the door gently and waited for him to shout a come in.

"Everything is working fine Mr Jeon. It's it's fine." I inform him as I enter his office.

"Very good then." He said as he kept typing something in his laptop.

"Should I leave?" I ask him as he didn't instruct me to do so.

"Oh yeah sure- No wait." He said as he looked up from his laptop to stare at me.

"You're instructing two different things Mr Jeon. Different, different things. Which one should I obey?" I ask him.

"The second one of course." He answers as he's still staring at me.

"Oh okay. The second one. Okay. Follow the second one. Yeah I'll do that." I mutter as I nod my head.

"So from what I recall, after reading your resume. You've studied business management Mr Kim. Am I right?" He asks me making me scratch my jead.

"Oh oh yeah. Yes I have. GPA four. Four. I'm I'm smart." I chuckle looking down.

"You must be. Well then since you've seen the presentation, tell me your opinion about it. Is it any good?" He asks making me look up, to meet his eyes for some seconds.

"Oh no. Slides 4,7 and 11 have have wrong statistics. Wrong. They're wrong. I've studied about your company. I I have. Ms Ahn asked me to. She she asked me. She said it's important for me as an employee to know about the company. I I do important things. I I do. In 2016 your company had a profit of 45.76%. In slide 4 you wrote 49.02%. It's a lie. That's that's a wrong data. Wrong. In slide 7 it's-"

"Okay that's enough. You actually figured out the mistakes by watching it just once? I've been reviewing it since a week now. Wow, you, you amuse me. Well how long do you think it will take for you to correct all the errors? We have 50 minutes in our hands." He asked me glancing at his watch.

"Fifty, fifty minutes. I can do it in 25. Twenty, Twenty-five Mr Jeon. Twenty-five minutes." I said nodding my head.

"That would be great. Come here Mr Kim." He motioned with his two fingers towards his swivel chair. I walked towards him and stood right beside him.

"Take the seat Mr Kim." He said pointing at his chair. So I sat down scratching my head. He bent forward, so that his face was inches away from me as he operated his laptop. I couldn't see what he was doing though. I was staring at his face. I like staring at his face, it's pretty.

With the small distance between us I could smell his perfume. It smelt good. Better than mine. So I lean closer to him to take a whiff. Of the five senses the olfactory system is the only one that passes through the limbic system before it reaches the processing center of the brain. As we smell, our brain concludes that it likes certain scents. I guess my brain likes Mr Jeon's scent. It is manipulating me to smell more of that scent. And I do. I lean closer to smell him better. But soon the source is gone. It's too far.

"Are you sniffing me Mr Kim?" Mr Jeon asks me as he stares at me with a raised brow.

"Oh oh yes. I like your smell Mr Jeon. My my brain likes it. You smell good, very good." I admit nodding my head. Chuckling in embarrassment.

"Well thank you but you can't just whiff someone Mr Kim. That's a perverted thing to do." He states with a weird smile. Smiling with just one end of his lips lifted.

"Perverted? Perverted is bad. My my mother said pervert people are bad. Very bad. I don't want to be a bad person. No, no I don't. I won't sniff you now. Yeah I won't." I said shaking my head.

"Trust me you can't be bad even if you try." He said making me look away.

"Well I've opened the software and presentation for you. Proceed with correcting the mistakes Mr Kim." He said pointing at the laptop screen.

"Okay, okay." I nod as I start correcting all the mistakes. I was wrong. It took me 20 minutes to correct the mistakes not 25. Mr Jeon's laptop's processor was fast. Very fast.

"Done. It's all done. I corrected them, all." I say nodding.

"You're amazingly fast Mr Kim. Very well done." He compliments me, making me chuckle and hide my face in embarrassment.

"Thanks for saving our reputation my Mr Kim. I'll treat you to dinner tonight, to thank you, in a nice fancy restaurant." He said making my eyes widen.

"Restaurants. Too many scary colours, scary lights. Scary. Restaurants are scary, they're, they're scary. Scary, restaurants are scary." I mumble as I start shaking in my seat. Furiously moving back and forth. No I don't like restaurants.

"Okay okay no restaurants. Calm down Taehyung." He said reaching out his hand to touch me, making me slap away his hand.

"No. No touching. No touching." I said as I kept shaking in my seat.

"Okay no touching as well. I won't touch you Taehyung. So calm down. No restaurant, no touching, I promise." He said in a gentle tone as I concentrated on his voice. His voice. I like his voice. He kept saying something incoherent about how he doesn't like restaurants too. They're too fancy and such. He kept laughing after every sentence. I like the sound of his laughter.

The theory of entrainment in Physics states that some specific sounds increase the rate of your heartbeat. For me, his laughter did that.

Soon I wasn't shaking anymore. But I guess Mr Jeon didn't notice that. He kept speaking as I stared at his moving lips with my head titled and lips parted.

After a minute or two he looked at me and stopped midway. Loosening his tie a bit as he cleared his throat.

"You gave me a scare right there. Well I hope you're fine now." He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yes I'm. I'm fine."

"Great. Would you like to do anything after that mini attack of yours?" He asks me making me scratch my head.

"Oh, can I, can I whiff you one more time please? Now. Right, right now." I ask him, momentarily making eye contact.

"No." He said making me nod.

"Oh. Okay. No whiffing. Okay"