CHAPTER 55

BRIANNA'S POV

I'm in Indiana now. My sister is really sick now. It's not just the leg and nose anymore. They don't know what's wrong with her and she won't tell them anything. She told her fiancé that she'd only talk to me.

I walked into her room. "Hey Ni-" She was giving me the fucking death stare! "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU?!" I shouted. "Shut up." Nikole said. I closed the door and sat down. "So what happened?" I asked. "You know... Rebecca." I cringed at the thought of that fake bitch. "What the fuck about her?"

"She hit me in the crash. She put something in my drink one day so that's why I'm sick. I never told anyone because if I did than she'd hurt everyone I love." she said.

"I'm gonna go all crazy bitch face on her." I said.

-After Visiting Hours-

I drove over to the last place I knew Rebecca lived. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

She smirked when she seen my face. "You bitch.." I glared at her. "So, you're here because of your sister right?" She laughed, looking at her hands. I slapped her and walked inside. I slammed the door shut.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy, you can answer all my questions or hard, you don't answer all my questions and get a fist in your mouth. Which would you like?" I smiled.

She looked down on the floor. "Hard it is." I smirked. "First question, what did you put in my sisters drink?"

"I just put something in. I don't know what it was." she said. "Bitch. So, this will be my last question. Why are you doing this?"

"Because! Your sister took him from me. Jon was mine. But Nikole had to get her skanky ass into someone's relationship."

"Whatever bitch. It's not that bad that you should've put her in the hospital. So, bye. You can rot I hell."

I went back to my hotel and called Taylor. "Hey baby." he answered. "Hey."

"How's your sister?" He asked. " Shes.. been better. She hurt and sick. This girl we used to know, named Rebecca put something in her drink a while back and ran into her car."

"Wow, that's bad. When are you coming home?" He asked. "Maybe tomorrow or the day after. She wants to get money from Rebecca."

"Oh. Well I gotta go. I'm putting these kids to bed." he laughed. "K, bye."

I want to go home now. Or to sleep. Its been a long day.