CHAPTER 46

TAYLOR'S POV:

I woke up to see Bri packing a bag. She had a ponytail, sweats and sweater on. It was raining. "What are you doing?" I said and squinted my eyes. "I'm leaving Taylor." I jumped out of bed. I noticed it was raining really hard outside. "Bri, please don't leave me." She bit the inside of her lip and I was tearing up like a little sissy. "Bye Taylor." she said and gave me her ring. This is the second time she gave me this. I guess she really gave up on our relationship because she even gave me the promise ring. She walked out the door and the kids followed her out into the car.

BRIANNA'S POV:

I didn't leave for an hour. I just stayed in the car and cried. Then the car door opened and someone sat in it. I looked to the side and saw shirtless Taylor sitting there with his head in his hands. "What?" I asked. "I LOVE YOU BRIANNA! YOUR THE ONLY THE THING THAT MEANS MOST TO ME! OUR FAMILY IS THE THING THAT MEANS MOST TO ME! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, ALIZA, MIKEY AND PARKER! I LOVE YOU GUYS WAT TOO MUCH!" I cried a little harder. "I'm so so so SOO sorry Bri. Please don't leave me. I love you too much. I looked at him and started talking. "I'm-"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Okay so like basically I think I left a cliffhanger that sucked...😂 But do u think she'll go or stay?😚 IL CANIFF❤️💛💚