CHAPTER 39

TAYLOR'S POV:

"I don't know if I even want my mom to come Bri." I looked at Bri and I was holding her hand. we were walking to the store to get them their birthday present and I had Parker in my arms. "She has to come Taylor. You guys haven't talked in forever." I sighed. "You don't get it babe." She looked at me. "What's not to get Taylor?" "Let's just talk about it later." She sighed. "Fine." An hour later we went home. We had to pick up the kids in about 45 mins. "Okay I just put Parker down for her nap. Now please, tell me about you and your mom." Bri said. I took a deep breath. "My mom always thought I was a dumbass. Like I would never get somewhere. But when I started Magcon she got all upset because she was proved wrong. So we got into an argument and she knows what pisses and ticks me off. She said 'Just like your father! You never try! You try and just find the easy way out!' That hurt bad because my dad was probably the only one who cared most about me besides my grandpa. So I basically ended up cussing her out and all and that's the last time we talked." Tears filled my eyes and I didn't want to cry in front of the person who meant most me. I started to cry a little not a lot. "Taylor, I'm so sorry." Bri said and hugged me. "Its alright. I was gonna have to tell you at some point." She kissed me on the cheek. "It's gonna be alright. Just be the bigger person and be nice and cool with her." Bri is probably the best person to talk to about the stuff. I love her.