CHAPTER 5

Dustin's POV:

I was crushed. The love of my life was leaving all the way to Spain. Not to mention we've been dating for 3 1/2 years! But I have to stay strong for her. "I'm happy for you. I'm proud babe." I said my eyes getting red. I held my tears back. I didn't want to seem like pussy in front of the sexiest girl on Earth. "I love you Dustin. I'm sorry i'm leaving you but this what i think is going to put me in a good career, a good life." "I understand Jess. But why so far?" "Because babe. This is what I want." "Then i'm going with you!" I said.

Peyton's POV:

"I love you so much Justin." I said. "I love you too he responded." He then picked me up bridal style and ran to the water. "Justin don't you dare!" I shouted. Then before I knew it we were in the water.

Myah's POV:

"Austin, get off!" I said. "No way. Your way too sexy." He started kissing my neck and I pushed him off. We ran in the water and splashed eachother and I jumped on his back.

Taylor's POV:

I grabbed Brianna by the waist and pulled her close. Really close. As a matter of fact we didn't have a gap in between us. I tried to pull her even closer when she said "Taylor, if you pull me any closer im probably gonna feel your boner of somthing!" I still pulled her closer. Then I kissed her. And kissed her harder. She started laughing and she bit my lip. "I love you." I said not releasing the kiss. "I love you too." She said. I kissed her neck and we went into the water. An hour later we all drove home.