CHAPTER 31✌️

Peyton's POV:

Today I was going dress shopping for my wedding. Since all the girls are PREGO I decided to have the wedding next year in the summer. It's me, Myah, and Jessica. Brianna couldn't come because her and Taylor have a doctor appointment today for their baby. "Okay so what kind of dress are we looking for today?" said the lady helping us. Her name is Jane. "Uhm, well white, bling, and kind of long, oh and strapless." I said. "I think I have just what you want." she went into this big room with a bunch of dresses in it and came out with a strapless, silk, white dress with rinestones on the waist and it mermaid on the top and flowed (puffed or whatever) on the bottom. "It's perfect!" I said. "Would you like to try it on?" Jane said smiling. "Yes. Please." I responded and went into the dressing room and tried it on. Jane zipped it up and I walked out. "Its georgeous!!!" Jessica and Myah shouted. Jane got a veil that matched perfectly with sparkles in it so it shimmered. "Is this you dress Peyton?" Jane asked. I had my hand over my mouth and I was crying a little. "Yes." I said smiling. We walked out and I told Jane I'd pay next week for the dress and veil and I already had my shoes. I was SUPER excited for the wedding. I was getting married to the guy of my dreams, my family was gonna be there, and my closest friends, the sisters I never had are gonna be there. This is great.