CHAPTER 22

•2 years later• (sorry I skipped so far)

Brianna's POV:

It's been 2 years since I moved to San Francisco. As a matter of fact, Myah,Peyton,Jessica,Justin,Dustin, and Austin moved here too. Myah is pregnant and happily married to Austin, Peyton's still a virgin, Jess is pregnant with her second kid too. Her and Myah are both 3 weeks. Me and Taylor are planing on having like 1 or 2 more. I know. 4 kids?! Your crazy. Well anyway this is just the start of my CRAZY life.

Tonight the kids were playing when Mikey tried to hit Aliza. "Micheal!" I yelled. I sat him on the couch. "You stay there." Soon enough it was their bedtime. "Time to go to sleep you two." I put them in their rooms and they were out like a light. I had my hair in a messy bun, had a white speghetti strap tank top on, and some grey Hollister sweatpants. Taylor walked in pissed. "Babe what's wrong?" I questioned. We still lived in a condo just in San Fran and so did Peyton, Justin, Jessica, Dustin, and Myah and Austin. "Nothing is wrong babe." he grumbled. Something was wrong. His hair was messy, his clothes were messy and he looked really stressed. He was pouring some water and I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek. "Baby.." I said. "What?" he said. "Pleaaase tell me what's wrong?" "It's some stupid b*tch from work okay?" I jumped off his back and sat on the counter. "I can fix that." I pulled him close. I put him in between my legs and bit his lip and then I kissed his neck and he kissed me harshly. Really hard. Like really really hard. He pulled me closer and kissed my jawline down to my neck and took off my shirt and kissed down to my waist. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him still kissing. He put me on the bed and took off his shirt and took off my pants. "I want you." He said and pulled me up closing the gap in between us because he was on top of me. He kissed me hard and we were making out, harshly. I dug my nails into his back. "Baby" he said "Don't scratch me." he chuckled and I giggled. He touched my butt and I slapped him. "Don't do that." I said and he laughed and kissed my neck.