CHAPTER 41✏️

BRIANNA'S POV:

Everyone was here and all the kids were playing with eachother. Payton's having a little one now. She seems really excited. I was talking to Taylor when there was a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." Taylor said and walked to the door.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I opened the door to the one and only... Regina Caniff. (Lol idk if that's really his moms name but idc. 😂) "MOM?!" I screamed. She looked me straight in the eyes and started crying. She pulled me outside. "Look Taylor, I need to apologize. I was wrong that one night. You are not stupid at all and I see a big future for you. I'm so sorry I said all those things to hurt you." I started crying. My mom was a little taller than me and she was wearing heels which made her even more taller. I hugged her. "I love you mom." She hugged back. "I love you too. Now I wanna see the kiddos and Brianna." I walked her inside. "Bri, c'mere." Bri stood up. She was stunning. "This is my mom, Regina." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Caniff." "Call me Regina, please." Bri nodded and grabbed Mikey and Aliza. "She's really pretty Taylor. Her hair is just straight and brown and her eyes are beautiful. They're all brown-hazel and all." I nodded and smiled. Bri came over. "This and Micheal and this is Aliza." Bri said and smiled. Mikey reached out for my mom and she held him. The rest of the night was fun. It was great actually. Everything was cool between me and my mom and apparently my dad was coming down so my mom wanted to stay here for a while so we had a guest over. I honestly can't wait to see my dad.